Monday, February 20, 2012

It Must Be Monday + T2 Update + New HYIP Coming

Finally feeling a little better from this long drawn out cold, but since I said that, I'll probably have a relapse. So I won't say it again.


JBP-JSS: Current events: 
- Tripler restart feed: 500K done, 100K to go, another week?
- To cycle your matrices faster, you should buy placements for spots 1-2 as soon as you get your JSS position. Also upgrading to premium for those spots will give it an added boost.
- The Regional Representatives Page should be open this week.
Still looking for a Surfing / Advertising system for JBP.
- They don't know when Level 2 will be released yet.
That's about it from this mornings call.
As for me, I'm off to purchase more Triplers today, then a cash-out in a day or so. All is good on the JBP farm, LOL


PXSense: running extremely well so I purchased 5 more units yesterday. Also received an Instant AP cash out last evening. Even though those pixel ad's don't excite me too much, I'm all about the 2% daily which has been running perfect since the start. Thumbs up!


Tripler2 (T2MoneyKlub): still seeing reports of members not being able to log into the site or the T2 forum. So am thinking an update from Dave would be appreciated by those who don't read other forums or blog posts.
Since the 1st of Feb, we have been receiving our daily 2% just fine, cash outs have been ongoing and I've had no problem purchasing new DP's either. So am hoping that the move to the new T2MoneyKlub site will solve all those connection problems, but when will that be?
**Just received: See update link below.


GBC: received my weekly profit share on Saturday. Gord is running them on Sat and Sun now due to the volume and work load. He does it all manually so spreading it out over those 2 days helps to keep it manageable. Thanks again Gord!


aDailyCash: just requested a cash-out for $21.80. Next time I reach the $20 mark, I'll purchase two more units. Back n forth is working well for me. Keeps me in profit plus am building my daily earnings along the way.


ShowBizHits: is having a week long promo. After you log in, the details are in a 'Click Here' at the top of the next page. I just received 25 extra credits after surfing 25 sites. Have fun :)


Just heard from a friend of a friend that a New Short Term HYIP will be opening sometime this week. Don't know any of the details yet but will post as soon as I do. Please check my blog daily to get a heads-up when it opens. You know, first day in a new HYIP is the way to go :)


Just in from Tripler2:
Hi T2 Members.
Here is a link to the latest important T2 update.
It will give you information on the coming move to the new domain name T2MoneyKlub.com.
Also an update on the 70 NEW T2 websites that have been added to generate income for YOU!!
Also you have been invited to vote for the best T2MK banners in the $300 giveaway banner contest.
here is the link.
Thank You.
Dave.


2 comments:

Petrus said...

Hi Judy,
I Had 8 of my Mat's filled in JSS after 26 days after buying placements and premium upgrades. Still 32 to go though. Just waiting to see which direction Trip2 is gonna take before a make a major investment there.

blondie said...

Hi Petrus,
Good to hear about your JBP matrices being filled. Mine are going through slowly as well.
Trip2, yes, should be interesting to see where it takes us. Hopefully once the new site is up, things can move more smoothly after that.
Take care :)