Tuesday, January 10, 2012

The Tuesday Run Down

SurftotheFuture: got my surfing done for the day. Was smooth as a babies behind. Requested a cash out, which I'm sure will be paid later on. Always has been :)
-------------


JBP-JSS: listening to Carl again today who said the JSS restart Feed should start later today and will take several days to complete. So I am off to buy more placement and premiums before that gets going. Yes, buying those (if you can) will help you cycle out faster during the feed.
Also Perfect Money pay processor is now available in JBP.
He mentioned a lot of things are in the works, but one of the first will be Upgrading to Level 2 and the reasons you would want to (or not).
Off to purchase. Back in a bit.
PS, if you're a Perfect Money user, would love to hear from you. I've never used it myself and someone is asking how easy it is to work with. Thanks!
-------------



Hi T2 members.
here is a very important update on T2.
Please make sure you read this and digest it properly. It is very important.
http://moneynetworkforum.com/index.php?/topic/1279-t2-hq-tripler2-admin-updates/page__gopid__15531#entry15531
Dave.

For those who don't receive their emails, there you have it.
-------------


Yes, for those of you who are observant, I just added a new banner here but it's too late in the day for me to write about it. I did join and I did spend my money, to hopefully make more money.
So please come back tomorrow to get the scoop.
Thanks :) 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yup there you have it. Kind of like eating a lot of cotton candy. Still hungry.

munnymachine

blondie said...

Now that's funny! LOL
Thanks MM.
Always a pleasure to entertain you.

Wesley said...

Hi Judy. Is Perfect Money any good? Easy to navigate? now that JSS increased the withdraw % for STP I think it might be good to add another option.

blondie said...

Could be Wesley.
I think I joined PM a long time ago, but never did use it.
Let me ask here in my blog if others have any experience with it.
Check back later :)

Anonymous said...

I'd advise taking care with PM as there are some in the know that suspect it could be the same admin as altergold. LibertyReserve is by far the best if you want anonymous, non reversable pay methods. For buy/sell/exchange I'd only use one that is listed on VFS.

blondie said...

Can Anonymous posters please sign your name at least?
Thanks