Sunday, January 8, 2012

Quick Sunday Run Down

Surf to the Future: so far so good. Stats look good too. Not growing too fast and daily payouts continue. Yes this is a game so play wisely. Banners are now available in the referral area if you need one.
Running Days 5
Total Members 161
Members Online 1
Total Deposits $7500 



JBP-JSS: guess the restart is done except for that big feed. You can see your own restart stats from the Tripler page, click on Latest Restart.
As I mentioned yesterday, 75% of my triplers were converted to JSS positions. I did buy some new Triplers yesterday also to build them back up again. So the next big news should be when the Feed gets going. Good Luck to you all.
I don't know about you but yesterday made me tired, lol


Tripler2: supposed to have some news coming tomorrow. In the meantime, my Alert Pay funds are stuck in there along with many others. So we'll wait and see what tomorrow brings.
PS, I wouldn't add any new funds there right now. Let's wait and see what the 'restructuring' is all about first.


PXSense: 2% daily continues and I did my first cash out yesterday for a nice $43.00 which was paid within minutes of request. Thanks Admin! Remember now, you CAN purchase new units with your account balance on weekends. Just sayin.


GBC: received my Sunday profit share as always! Thanks Gordon! You can go get your Timmies coffee now, lol


Lucid Nature: can't decide if I should cash out or compound. I'll think about it and decide later or tomorrow. I think my brain needs a rest today.



12 comments:

Gene said...

Hi Blondie! Yes, interesting times eh! I cannot seem to figure out what is up with jss but that may come in time. Or maybe not! lol

Zeek is my best program, better than anything I have ever done on the net.

Cheers,

Gene

blondie said...

Hi'ya Gene,
Well you've been through a restart before, right? At least this one didn't take a month, lol
I've heard that Zeek is great. Just never got into it myself.
Cheers!

Genes.happyhappy said...

Yes, I know we talked about it a long time ago. My sponsor had to hit me a few times and I finally got the message. So glad I did and broke all my own rules to build it up. well sometimes we have to do that too. Even if we suggest others avoid doing that.

yes too on jss not taking as long.

Long as you are doing good, that is the main thing!

blondie said...

I hear ya Gene.
Sometimes you just miss the boat though, or feel like you did.
Yes doing good in JBP.
Thanks and have a good night :)
I'm watching the Broncos right now.
Cheers

Randy V said...

Way to go Broncos and Tim Tebow. What an exciting way to end a game. Hope they play that way next week too.

Have a great week!

Randy

blondie said...

No kidding!
You should have heard me yellin at the end of the game ...
GO GO GO GO YEAH!!!!!!!
I don't excited often but that was awesome!
Glad you enjoyed it too Randy.
Have a good week!

doomcrew said...

Tebow Time !

momto3 said...

Hey Blondie

I am in Zeek too. Zeek and JBP are my best money makers!

I joined your JBP link before I joined zeek. Because of JBP I get to know my wayabout zeek much faster. Love them and your helpful blog of course!!

blondie said...

Well said doomcrew !

Mythias said...

How do I request a check from SolidTrustPay? The only options are bank wire and cc

blondie said...

That's a good question Mythias.
I just checked there myself and don't see check option available other than in their FAQ's.
I have received checks in the past but not for a long time now.
You might have to call them or email them to see if they still offer to mail checks or not.

blondie said...

@momto3,
Happy to hear you're enjoying more than one program.
I always find it more fun (and profitable) that way too.
Take care!