Monday, January 30, 2012

Monday

JBP-JSS: Just a reminder, Carl Pearson DID NOT send out an email promoting a new HYIP. Sort of ridiculous if you ask me that some clown(s) is trying to trick members into joining. Geez!
- Still in the middle of their 2nd Restart. Another 2-3 weeks to finish.
- New servers will be coming soon (did notice the site is slow at times).
- JSS- smart to buy placements and premiums for spots 1-2 when you get a new matrix, so that it will cycle faster. If you don't, could take a year or more to cycle.
- Level 2 Upgrade might open this week. If not, should be next week.
- Platinum placements? Carl mentioned that will be coming sometime down the road for those who want to cycle their matrices in 1-2 days. I'm sure it will cost you plenty though, LOL
OK that's it from today's conf call with him.
I'll be doing a cash out request a little later, then tomorrow buying more Triplers. Yesterday, I quickly went through about $150 bucks buying placements and premiums for my JSS matrices. But that's OK, it will come back to me later, plus some.


PXSense: yesterday I did use some of my earnings to compound into buying more positions. I also requested a cash out via AP and it was paid INSTANT! YaY!
When clicking on 'matrix placements' and looking at my Tree, I see it's full with members who purchased 10 or more units. So I suppose I just need to wait it out now to get my $60 Bonus for that. Okie dokie, I ain't goin nowhere.


It's going to be 62 degrees F here today! What? End of January? You'd think it was May or something. Hope my tree and lilac bush don't get confused.


GBC: received my weekly profit share yesterday.
AND received a pmt towards one of my 40 boards, but I didn't get the AP notification this time like I normally do. Didn't realize it until I was checking my AP balance. Weird huh? Anyway, TY Gord for both!


Lucid Nature: we're coming down to the wire, aren't we? Won't be long before my first spend is matured and I'll be getting my principal returned. Checking my stats, looks like Thursday will be the day for me.
Also requested an interest earnings cash out yesterday, and was paid!


LuxoSurf: threw a few more coins into the slot machine today. (Elmer over at the MMG forum has me hooked now in calling it that, lol). But that's what it is. There's no guarantees on any of this stuff. We play, we gamble, we have a little fun, and we make a little money. Just like rolling the dice... 'blondie needs a new pair of nerdy reading glasses', haha
PS, they also have a No-Surf plan for those who don't want to surf daily. Earn 10% for 12 days, paid at expiration.


aDailyCash: had $22 bucks in my account so requested a cash out today. Remember the minimum cash out is $20 so if you started with $10 and don't want to add more, you can compound when you get to $10 in your account to keep the ball rolling.


Tripler2 = T2MoneyKlub: should be getting an update about that pretty soon since Feb 1st is right around the corner. I prefer their email updates as opposed to looking for updates in their forum. Sometimes I read through pages of notes but still walk away empty handed. Will post when I have some news to share.


My Son's Birthday was the 21st, but they were out of town so this past Saturday we took the family out to dinner. Went to a Mexican restaurant and it was great. Had two strawberry margarita's (not normal for me) and I'm guessing I had a good time because the next day I was combing Salsa out of my hair! LOL Doesn't necessarily mean I was tipsy... just that my hair always sits on my lap when I eat and their salsa was pretty runny, so it could have happened to anyone.

No comments: