Thursday, January 12, 2012

I like the color red, don't you?

As long as it's not a red flag. 
In this business, that would be bad.


aDailyCash: while trying to get a feel for the site and asking a lot of questions, was told that their faq's were going to be updated to be more informative about the $20 matrix fee and how you benefit from paying it. Right now I'm thinking it does not help unless you have referrals to help cycle your matrix OR you plan to spend a lot of money there yourself. More on that later.
In the meantime, I've earned my 3% there again today.


Surf to the Future: day 9 for me which means I've earned back 99% of my first spend there. Did someone say Bonus???
So, I thought about STTF Loyalty Promo. This will run up til the end of the month. All reupgrades of $25 + on any plan will get a 2% rebate, directly to their payment processor accounts and not on their STTF accounts.
Please remember that this is for REUPGRADES, meaning, only succeeding upgrades worth at least $25 will be rewarded with 2% rebate.
You must contact me after reupgrading in order for you to earn your loyalty rewards.
Thank you and have an exciting day.
John Wilson

That was the 2nd half of his update just so you know what's going on in my world. Too bad I already surfed for today. Will be sure to add some funds tomorrow before I do my surfing.
Thanks John


JBP-JSS: cycled another jss matrix and I see some of my referrals are cycling quite well. Congrats to you all :) Sort of waiting for this restart feed to be over and see where I stand. Although I haven't changed my daily business with them... still buying triplers, still filling placements and premiums and still doing a cash out every so often. Three Cheers for JBP!


Tripler2: decided to wait for the next Update from Dave. I think it will be a good one so am not going to predict anything quite yet. Check later or tomorrow (in case he sends it too late for me to see it tonight). Cool :)
I did pick up the words "Reset" and not restart from the forum. Can't wait to hear more about that.
Oh and the member area is open again if you need to check anything out. But don't get too excited about any numbers you see there. The reset will be explained in his update.



2 comments:

kevan said...

Hi
Do you know that they say the colour red affects us in these ways.

* Increases enthusiasm
* Stimulates energy and can increase the blood pressure, respiration, heartbeat, and pulse rate

* Encourages action and confidence

* Provides a sense of protection from fears and anxiety

Kev

blondie said...

Hey Kev (wave)

Oh I like hearing all of that!!

Except for the heartbeat going faster. My heart beats alarming fast already. Thanks for the info though. Makes me feel stronger already, LOL

First comment here? Nice.
Cheers Mate :)