Friday, January 6, 2012

Friday Friday

SurftotheFuture: purchased more positions today, surfed the max of 50 sites and will wait till tomorrow to request a cash-out. I did receive a few dollars in my LR yesterday, same day as requested. Thanks Admin!
PS, was kind of fun seeing my banner there too, makes me feel like a celebrity. hehe


JBP-JSS: decided I need to re-think my plan there. Oh wait, I didn't have a plan. Well, guess I need to make a plan starting now! This has got to be the best program EVER in my opinion.
After recovering from the re-start, everything has been great and money just keeps flowing in to my account. Whether it's from my Triplers (which I keep increasing), the Matrix or the RC's from referrals and their referrals. (Thanks to everyone!) I really couldn't ask for a better program.
Oh and to you FREE members out there, don't forget to log into the Tripler and spend that $10 in your account. Once you get a taste of it all, it's pretty addicting :)
* PS, cycled 2 more matrices today, and as of this writing... 7 referrals cycled a matrix and 4 of their referrals also cycled, and I think it's still running. Congrats to you all.
** End of their server day was 9 and 12. 9 referrals cycled and 12 of their's. Nice!


Tripler2: Admin update in the forum can be found here. I have no comment at this point. Will wait and see how it all pans out.


PXSense: needs to be simplified, doesn't it? Well, for those of you who can't (or don't want to) understand all that pixel stuff ... this IS a 2% x 75 day program, which is my main point of interest. Today is my 10th day of earning so that is already 20% back from my first spend here. You do NOT need to create Pixel Ad's in order to earn the 2% from the Units you bought. K.
Now don't forget we CAN purchase from our account balance on weekends, so tomorrow I'll be looking at that and deciding what to do next. Still haven't cashed out of this one, but maybe soon.


Which brings me to another thought. 
I remember the day I joined JustBeenPaid. I contacted my sponsor, told him I joined, and then said "WTF do I do now?"
He had to walk me through the process of funding JSS, moving it to the Tripler, buying Tripler pos's, getting upgraded, finding my Sponsor link, etc etc. I was so frustrated trying to figure it out, I started to wonder what in the heck had I gotten myself into?
So I took a deep breath, tested my patience and got into a daily routine. As of today, I'd be so lost without it!
Every day now, I check my accounts, buy more triplers, do a few placements and/or do a cash out. I couldn't even begin to tell you how many things JBP has helped me with this past year and I will be forever grateful to them.


GBC: as always, GBC came through with another $25 payment to complete one of my Easy 40 Plans. Thanks Gord!


Lucid Nature: no brainer HYIP. Put your money in and let it ride. It's what, a 5 week program right? OK, wonder how many members there are now? I don't see any stats on the front page. I might have to ask that.


Have a nice FRIDAY FRIDAY !!!




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehe I know you get a TON of RC's ;-)
JBP Is the best program of mankind!
Regards from Norway!

blondie said...

Ahhhh
Must be one of my big spender referrals or 2nd level eh? LOL
Hey, every .50 cents or $1 is always appreciated!!
Cheers :)

naphtali said...

Ok Judy I've known you for a few years here online, and when you say you have no comment, that really means tha you have alot to comment on...........And I probably agree with you.

blondie said...

LOL Greg, you know me too well!
Just waiting for the right moment, ya know?