Friday, January 13, 2012

Friday the 13th !


Superstitious? Nope, not me. I actually enjoy Friday the 13th. Could be the Witch in me I suppose and I do live with a Black Cat, sleep with him too, so there.


Surf to the Future: I remembered the Bonus offer today, so I purchased a new chunk of positions, surfed to the max, requested my payout and was paid promptly. My payment did include my Bonus Bucks also. Thanks Admin!


JBP-JSS: according to Carl in the conference chat, the restart is 10-15% completed and should take another week or two before it's done. So if you're waiting to cycle some of your own matrices, patience my dear. In the meantime, the Tripler will give you 2% daily like clockwork.
* Also, if you didn't listen to Frederick's call last night, he did mention Mini-Restarts could happen, possibly every 1-2 months but the impact will be much less, especially for the smaller accounts. The recorded version is there if anyone wants to listen in. You can skip to the 55 minute mark to save some time.


PXSense: PX has a nice new look to it and a Matrix being added soon. Maaaarvelous! Can't wait to see that and get it working for me.


Just realized, the blue jays and now the crows follow the squirrel around to get fed. They were ALL waiting for me in the tree just now. LOL


GBC: same ole same ole. Daily surfing, advertising, get a small bonus for that, waiting on Sunday's profit share and thinking about getting another Easy 40 Plan. Yep, that's the plan.


LucidNature: should be cashing out but am going to wait until the weekend when we don't earn anyway. Remember earnings are given 5 business days per week. Going great so far!


Tripler2: was hoping to have their Update in my hands by now, but I don't. I did hear Dave was going to be busy today with some head shaving thing, LOL It's in their forum if you're a member and interested. I'll update their news when I get some.


aDailyCash: just moved it from the top of my banner list, to the bottom. I need more info on the Admin and the program itself before I get comfortable with it. I see some big promoters all over it but I'm holding back right now. I did start with a good chunk of money though so I hope the 3% daily continues as it's supposed to. Also Kev from the IT Forum heard back from Admin that the minimum cash out will STAY at $20 and not be lowered. Things that make you go Hmmm.

No comments: