Monday, January 2, 2012

Back to Work Day :)

...and a new year to boot. Guess I need to find a new calendar for my wall or I'll be totally lost.
Actually I have two new awesome Calendars! One with a different Olivia Pic for every month of the year AND a new Hawaii Calendar that I got from my good friend Paul. Love them both! Just looking for the best place to hang them now.


JBP-JSS: Carl said that last night they released a LOT of blocked payments, and that their withdraw system 'time frame' should now only take 24-48 hours when changing or adding a new pay processor.
-Also, they will have some new programs coming and your current referrals in JBP will also be your ref's in the new programs.
-Everyone who joined the Tripler but never put any funds in should now have $10 in their Tripler account that they can use to "Buy a Tripler Position".
-Premium placements in the Matrix are still taking about 10-11 days to fill.
-As I mentioned yesterday, you don't have to log all the way into the Tripler to see your balance. It's on the main page after logging into JBP.
Guess that's about it. I do enjoy Carl's morning call once he gets to the 'Current Events' and then the 'Q&A'. Always hear something new :)


Tripler2: noticed this when checking my account today:

IMPORTANT ALRTPAY UPDATE!!
WE ARE REMOVING ALERTPAY AS A PAYMENT METHOD UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE... ALL MEMBERS WILL BE UPDATED ONCE WE REINSTATE IT.

Can't say I'm real happy about that since I've only used AP for this program. So let's just hope this AP situation gets resolved sooner than later. Would be a nice way to start off the New Year eh? LOL
HERE IS a little more detail about that from Lolalola in the forum.


PXSense: I do like this one but they are still having a problem with the 'time' that your earning is credited. Mine was received at 3 and 4 AM the past few days, but hasn't been credited yet today and it's 8:30 PST. I did hear it was a hosting problem and is being worked on.
While I was writing the above I received the First Newsletter from PXSense. I won't post it here because it's quite long, but they do go into a lot of detail about their upcoming plans for the program, the pixel page, games and prizes and more. Also noticed that Liberty Reserve is now added and can be used. So looks to me like the start of a good long lasting program. Glad I joined.


GBC: received another payment from GBC today but it seems like it was too soon. I'll have to ask Gord about that. Remember, honesty is the best policy!


Lucid Nature: is the site offline? Let me re-boot. BRB
Back but still can't get there. I'll check again later. Needed to do some laundry anyway and make some homemade meatballs for dinner so best get working on that stuff.
**Lucid is under ddos attack. The Admin is aware of it and will get it resolved soon. Sheesh!


OK, before I forget and before it gets too late in the year to enjoy some Christmas pics of my beautiful Grand Daughter Olivia ... here you go.
That big stuffed dog that she's hugging is a Bean Bag Chair, and in the background is her new Easel. That's the 'other' present that needed assembly.









Had to get Jake in here too, just for grins :)

5 comments:

celticboy said...

Hi Judy....may i wish all your family,friends and readers a very happy new year.
Most of us know, the internet is a volatile and sometimes cruel ocean to sail across, but i like to think of Blondies Lounge as a calm port in a storm.
I have followed and read your blogs for sometime now and, like a good wine, they get better every year.
God bless to Blondies lounge and all who sail in her xxx

debbie said...

Got my blocked payment...

happy new year!

blondie said...

Thanks Brian,
Not sure what my xxx is but I'll take that as a compliment. lol
Feels good to receive such thoughtful comments ;)
Happy New Year to you and your loved ones as well.

Debbie...
WooHooooo!
The rest will be fast!
Cheers!!

naphtali said...

Hey Blondie, beautiful pictures of our little Red Wing fan! ( I see Jake wanted to get in on the fun too, huh!)
I wish you a very fruitful and joyful New Year.

blondie said...

Thanks Greg,
Yes our little Red Wing fan is growing up fast!
That's OK, gramma knows how to go to the Red Wings website to keep her dressed, lol
Thanks again and have a wonderful New Year also!