Wednesday, December 28, 2011

WoW! Another New Program?

Yep, just added another banner to my side bar for a new HYIP. I don't normally play in HYIP's but this one came highly recommended by some of my online friends. I'll do a write up on it a little later. Have a few other things to talk about first. Stay tuned.


JBP-JSS: another great update from them, and good news for those wanting to get started but didn't have the funds available.

Great news! The first part of the JSS-Tripler Pay-It-Forward System has been implemented! All members who create their JSS-Tripler accounts for the first time get "$10 free money" in their JSS-Tripler accounts. They can immediately buy a JSS-Tripler position and start earning 2% per day!

So you can tell your prospects that if they create their new JSS-Tripler accounts, they get "$10 free money" to get started. (Note that after 60 days their JSS accounts will be debited with $10.)

This can become very profitable for our promoters, because you automatically get $1 every time your prospect buys a JSS-Tripler position!

We expect to implement the second part of the JSS-Tripler Pay-It-Forward System tomorrow. This will provide "$10 free money" to all existing JSS-Tripler
accounts for which no JSS-Tripler positions have been bought.

JSS-Tripler now has 54,979 members, growing by about 700 new members a day.


As f
or me, I cycled another JBP-SynergySurf spot yesterday which added a cool $60 bucks to my JSS balance. Will spend all or some of it on placements today. Easy come, easy go, right? LOL


Tripler2: this still shows in my member area but I know they're having problems with this subscription renewal thing.
You are upgraded at Level 1!
Your subscription will auto renew on Dec 26, 2011 (-1 day left )
So if you see something like that, don't panic. I'm sure it's wide spread. In the meantime, our 2% daily continues to be credited to our accounts. Still waiting on word about Alert Pay though.


LucidNature: spreading my eggs around. 
No not those eggs, hehe. My money eggs that is.
LucidNature
As I mentioned above, I'm not usually into HYIP's but there was something about this one that caught my eye.
- The website and the plans are simple and straight forward.
- The site appears to be very secure with regards to ddos protection.
- Starts as a nice low $10 in order to earn 1.5% daily (paid M-F).
- You will receive your principal back at the end of the term.
- Term is 25 days, which is 5 weeks running.
- New spends can be made from your account balance.
- Pay Processors are AP, STP and LR.
- Interest is credited to your account each 24 hours from the time of purchase.
- Min. withdraw is $1.
- RC is 5% on Level 1 only and you must be 'active' to receive it. 
Well, all of that is in the FAQ's plus a little more if you're interested. So it's a Go for me and if you have any questions, am happy to get them answered for you.


TIP FOR THE DAY: the nose piece fell off of my reading glasses. Didn't want to use "super glue" (too permanent) and couldn't find any "Elmer's glue". Looked around the house and found a tube of bathtub caulking. Squeezed a little dab, popped the nose piece on, and voila! That worked great! Now don't laugh at me. Sometimes we just need to be creative and work with what we have available.

7 comments:

debbie said...

Hi Judy....

Wondered if you still have any "blocked" payments at JSS? ( I have one, and just trying to get an idea how long the payments are taking..)

blondie said...

Yes I do still have blocked payments in JBP.
STP from the 20th and
LR from the 22nd.
I returned their email request for more info the day after I believe.
Today, just today a few minutes ago, I received this:
"Sorry for the delay in responding. Your withdrawal will be sent to your Payment Processor account within 24 hours!

We have released both the Solid Trust Pay and the Liberty Reserve blocked withdrawals."

Haven't been to my account to double check yet but I will do that right now.
So about a week it took.
Will post tomorrow if I get both those payments.
Have a good night :)

blondie said...

Debbie,
Just checked again.
It was the 21st and 22nd.
They are NOT showing blocked any more soooooooo maybe tomorrow will be my day.
I'll post if it is.
Cheers!

allanz said...

Hi Blondie ! :)
I signed up under you for LucidNature ! Just waiting for some AP funds to hit my account. Once i upgrade i will let you know so you can check for ref. com. !!
Hope all is well :)

blondie said...

Hi Allan!
I was so surprised to see you yesterday in the forum. Nice to have you back in action, lol
Thanks for joining Lucid under me. The more I look at it, the more I like it.
Now, lets see if we can earn you some more vacation money, hehe
Have a great day!
And Thanks again :)

allanz said...

Hi Blondie !

You got that right !! Im planning on a February sun and fun holiday !! Should have the AP funds tomorrow, then we can get to earning !!

blondie said...

February eh?
So that means we'll see you again in June? LOL

Yep, time to start earning some Margarita money ;)