Thursday, December 1, 2011

Sunburn to Frostbite

Took advantage of the extremely warm weather yesterday (60+F) and did quite a few things outside. Also enjoyed a beautiful orange sunset going down behind the mountains (picture worthy, see below). Today it's like 25 degrees, snowing, windy and blizzard condition warnings are in effect. And silly me, saved my driving errands for today.


Tripler2 is down right now for maintenance.
T2 Planned Maintenance.
We will be going offline for a few hours today due to planned maintenance and a server move to larger servers. Most members will experience a multiple crediting of 2% daily payment today. PLEASE DO NOT SEND IN A SUPPORT TICKET!! We are totally aware of it.
Once the site is back up, Everything will be normal again.
Thank you for your cooperation.
David

Site will open within 15 minutes or less.
Thanks for your patience.
all usernames MUST be case sensitive.

3:30 MST: I hear there's some flaky things going on with the site right now. So if you can avoid logging in for a bit, might be a good idea.
Also if you have trouble with your userID and/or password, click on the "Recover Password" and have it sent to your email. This 'case sensitive' thing seems to be causing some grief. Thx


JBP-JSS: "Great news! You can now also use Liberty Reserve to fund your JSS account. The other two options are Alert Pay and Solid Trust Pay." If you need links to any of those pay processors, they're all listed on my side bar for your convenience.
I've been using Alert Pay this entire time and have no need for the others. However I believe that STP allows Credit Card purchases, whereas AP's Visa and MC options are 'on hold' right now. So I'm glad to see JBP going that extra mile to help members get started and/or continue with their own personal schedule.


GrandBankClub: oh boy oh boy. A new month already which means it's time for me to purchase another spot in "The Easy 40 Plan". I try to do that on a regular basis to keep my money working for me. Dropped a note to Gord but guess he's not around this morning. Maybe out doing some power shopping or that daily trip to Timmie's for coffee. lol
OK he's back. 1 Easy 40 plan coming right up plus bought another "Moose Boost" to top it off. Thanks Gord!


KrazyMoneyMaker: thanks to a fellow blogger for pointing this out to me: 

Time on the new line will be posted later!!!

The Next Line will open January 4th!!



What a difference a day makes:


4 comments:

HermitJim said...

That weather is as crazy as Texas!

Sun burn to frost bite in just a day...pretty wild!

You be careful out on the road!

blondie said...

Oh I'm always careful Jim.
I'm old and in no hurry. lol
Take care :)

Anonymous said...

Hi there! Cool sunset.

Any idea what if any programs the T2 admin has been involved with in the past?

Trying to get the rundown on this Peakr8 person before I fully make up my mind to upgrade or not.

Thanks,
Mike

blondie said...

I'll see what I can find out Mike.
Thanks for your interest.
Cheers!