Sunday, December 11, 2011

Oh It's That Time of Year

Cruising my blogger friends posts this morning, and being a Cat lover myself, had to open this one up to see why Hermit Jim found it so funny. Oh My!! LOL 





OK, let's take it from the top (once I stop laughing!)


JBP-JSS: working it's magic as it does every day. Once again I am receiving emails of cycling members in the JSS-Matrix! Congrats to you all :)
I personally spent 85 bucks the other day buying placements and placement upgrades. I probably didn't do it right cause I was just "filling in the blanks" rather than concentrating on my newer matrices and filling only spots 1 and 2. But that's OK. Am sure the money I spent will be used to help others cycle also.


Tripler2: their forum is down for a little while. I think it's being moved or something. No biggie. Daily 2%'s keep on coming and debating again today what to do with my earnings. Wish I had a plan, but I really don't.
I can't take anything too seriously these days. I mean, how can I? With all those cute remarks about the "blonie" sandwiches being posted in forums and comments. You gotta have a sense of humor around here, that's fur sure!
PS, thanks to all my blogger friends for posting either the link to the T2 Interview or posting it in full and stating where they got it from (wink).
CURRENT MEMBERS - 7,142
REGISTRATIONS CLOSE AT 10,000!!


Don't let that last part bother you. Once we reach 10K members, the Admin will remove the 'free' members little by little to make room for those who want to be Active. Active meaning either Upgraded or simply those who have bought at least one dream position. Kapish?


GBC: it's Sunday and I can't forget to mention my weekly profit share from Grand Bank Club. My "share" is getting pretty big these days. Does that mean I spent too much money there? hehe Just kidding Gord, you're doing a great job with the Club!



No comments: