Saturday, December 17, 2011

Men At Work

Tripler2: member area is being worked on. So you will see the "Men At Work" sign when you try to log in. No worries, it will be back soon :)
UPDATE: it's baaaacccckkkk!
Just thought of something else of interest. If you bought your first DP's on day one, which was Nov 22nd, they are officially 25 days running today, which means you've already got half of your spend back. Unless you've been compounding (buying new spots with earnings). I've been doing a lot of that myself and have a nice feeling about the whole process.


Am busy wrapping Christmas presents today. Having an early Christmas this year ... Tomorrow! I'll share more about that later.


JBP-JSS: Tripler feed is running now. BRB with news.
Back :) Looks like 3 of my ref's and 1 ref's ref cycled a matrix today. Congrats to all of them! None for me this time, which is OK. Since the matrix cycling is so unpredictable, I'm more focused on the Triplers anyway. Of course I'll continue to buy placements and premiums, but am not watching it like a hawk. When they cycle, they cycle.


Whew! All done assembling baby gift number two. Was much easier than the first one. Not so many things to connect and I recognized all the nuts and bolts and screws. Experience from yesterday sure did help me today. Done!



No comments: