Friday, December 2, 2011

Half Good News re Alert Pay

Alert Pay: 

We are happy to announce that our bank transfer deposit 
service is now operational for all US bank account holders.
All US bank account holders can now deposit funds into 
their AlertPay account via bank transfer. Bank transfer 
transactions will be processed in 3-5 business days. 
Members will be able to use the deposited funds to make 
instant and secure payments with their AlertPay E-Wallets.

Still can't withdraw via bank transfer though. Oh well. 
Checks seem to be working fine for those in the U.S. 
Thanks AP!

Tripler2 is up but their forum is down. 
Guess they're moving it or something. No biggie.
** Forum is back if you're interested. 

Before I forget, I got a really nice note the other day.
Can't tell you from who or where, but it made me smile :)
"On a side note. Just wanted to tell you that I've read your blog on and off
for years now. Back in the day my morning would start with a visit to your
lounge, the dolphin's blog, nobshyip blog and fairpatton.
They all but gone and you still going strong. More power to you"
Nice to know I'm not alone here. Thanks!


No comments: