Monday, November 28, 2011

Giving Credit Where Credit Is Due

Started writing an Editorial for today, but it got too long and then I got side-tracked. Plus I don't want to point any fingers in the process. So will tweak it before posting. In the meantime ... 


JBP-JSS: still my number one money maker.
Tuned into the conference chat this morning and got an earful of Carl Pearson. I've always liked Carl, ever since his Dollar Monster days in 2004. He taught me a lot back then about 'marketing etiquette' which I still abide by today. The most important thing I learned from him was about giving credit where credit is due and not stepping on others toes (to get referrals for instance).
Since those days, I see more of a dog-eat-dog world out there. People pushing their way through the crowd to get what they want and not caring about who they run over in the process.
The funny part is, it's those Vultures who scream the loudest when they get a taste of their own medicine. Almost humorous in a way.


PS, the main JBP area is back. And Carl said JSS Matrices would be open for sale again tomorrow. I'm not buying any new. Will continue to upgrade and premium the ones I have now to help them cycle first.


Tripler2: trying to stay level headed about this one, although it's hard because they are doing a fantastic job so far! Of course I've received my 2% daily for 6 days now, have spent more, have withdrawn a little, and looking forward to a long lasting program.
I suppose the really exciting part will be after the first 75 days since that's when we get our Matrices going.
According to their stats, T2 is growing like crazy! So if you've waited to buy DP's for whatever reason, might as well get them going now. No time like the present. Personally I'll be buying more DP's later today.


GBC: good ol Gord and his weekly profit share strikes again, LOL. Certainly something I know I can count on every Sunday!


Oh man ... I meant to watch my favorite TV news people on "Who Wants To Be A Millionaire" this morning, but I forgot. My channel 7 folks were there playing for a Denver based charity.
Then I meant to go to the grocery store, but didn't feel like it.
Dang it's Monday. Better find something useful to do so it's not a total waste of my day.
Later :)


This is very cool and only 2 minutes long.
Enjoy: http://vimeo.com/31158841


Didn't verify this, but found it interesting.
Sad but interesting.

Wages
Salary of retired US Presidents .............$450,000 FOR LIFE
Salary of House/Senate members ..........$174,000 FOR LIFE

Salary of Speaker of the House .............$223,500 FOR LIFE

Salary of Majority/Minority Leaders .....$193,400
 FOR LIFE

Average salary of a soldier DEPLOYED IN AFGHANISTAN $38,000
Average income for seniors on SOCIAL SECURITY - $12,000

I think we found where the cuts should be made!
If you agree... Pass it on!


No comments: