Thursday, October 20, 2011

What's New?

--- Bi-24: site is still unavailable for member activity, but Ivan tells me he's on to something that will get us back up shortly. Hope his plan works out cause I know the natives are getting restless, lol
Just in ... this sounds good to me :)
*This is a short update on the current developments. 
One of the possibilities of moving forward is to go to our previous script from before that has been tested and working accordingly.
Please stay informed that I cannot answer all support tickets about the current issues with the this current script individually. We are aware that there are errors and that is why we have stopped all transaction related activities (account fundings/purchases of Ad Units/withdrawals and earnings).
You will receive more information in the coming days. Thank you for your patience and understand. We will continue working in full force soon.
Kind Regards,
Bi-24 Administration




--- JBP-JSS: word in the conference chat last night was that the Tripler feed would be happening 'soon'. Well, what can I say. Just waiting it out like everyone else. In the meantime, am keeping with my regular plan of buying Triplers every few days and withdrawing every few days.


--- KrazyMM: nothing new to report.
--- CWC:  no new news on the Hub.
--- GBC: always perfect so nothing new there either.


--- Showbiz Hits Traffic Exchange: sent me $1.50 yesterday for:
Note from ShowBiz Hits:Congratulations you won cash at SBH in the weekly referral contest drawing! Cheers, lisa and Chris
Thanks Girls. When I was there surfing last week, I noticed a lot, and I mean a lot of other TE's being promoted in there. Which made me think that when we promote something 'other than' a TE, it has a better chance of getting noticed. (hint hint)


--- Took the Cat back to the Vet today. I was sure he had a claw stuck behind his ear that looked red and not so good. I tried to get the claw out, with no success.
Turns out, it was just a piece of dead skin from where he got clawed. (big relief). And believe it or not, the Vet did NOT charge me for the visit. (even bigger relief :) So now, he's good until next week when we get the staples removed. 

2 comments:

Norbert's Traffic said...

ps: I forgot to tell you I'm ready for "KMM" thanks to "JBP" I just received my withdrawal

blondie said...

Yippee!
Those JBP payments do come in handy, don't they?