Saturday, October 8, 2011

Weekend Updates & Baseball

--- Was shocked yesterday when my new Roof was done by noon! There were at least 8-10 guys here working on it and it went really fast. Then the gutter guys came by in the afternoon, which is great cause it's raining today. Whoo Hooo!

--- Bi-24: received another fast payment from Ivan. It's all working like a charm thanks to a great Admin and wonderful members.

--- JBP-JSS: bought myself 4 more Triplers while trying to "keep up with the Jones", lol. Still anxious for them to be back to normal. But it's OK, I'm a patient person these days.


Our next implementation task is to complete Phase 2 of the Restart -- adding the JSS positions created by converting JSS-Tripler positions. We hope to complete this by tomorrow.

Then we'll get the JSS-Tripler feed into JSS going - for every 4 of your JSS-Tripler positions that mature, you get one JSS position. After that we'll get JSS itself fully functional again.

We're aiming to get the JBP Level 1 upgrade feature working by next week.


--- CWC: rumor has it that the "Hub" could be ready sometime next week. Once opened, you can try it out for 30 days before deciding to subscribe. Hell, I'm ready to subscribe now and pay the monthly fee. At least I know the company profit will be going towards cycling the PSS positions without adding any burden to them.

--- GBC: looking forward to another profit share Sunday.


--- Dang it's cold in here. I can see my breath outside and my poor tomato plants took a beating last night. Ah well, there's always next year.
A-oh ... my rain is turning to snow. This should be fun :)

Just realized it's Saturday already!!! Go Tigers! 


Yes, that is Tom Selleck warming up. Although he's a few years older than I am ... wonder where HE was when I was roaming the streets of Detroit back in the day. Hmmm 

2 comments:

danish said...

Bi-24 is working, but I'm getting very frustrated. I don't know if the problem is with Bi-24 or Alertpay.
Have been trying to buy 15 positions for over a week now with a Mastercard (it's OK & viable). Get a message every day that there is a temporary problem with Visa & Mastercard. But I could use Amex.
Damn! I don't have Amex...and I don't want one.
Nothin's working out these days for me...gettin fed up!

blondie said...

Hi Dave,
It's NOT a Bi-24 problem.
It IS an AP problem :(
Ivan is going to send out an update about it.
Dang. Hope they get it fixed soon.
Hang in there :)