Friday, October 28, 2011

T2 Gearing Up + Saturday

--- T-2: that I wrote about yesterday is gearing up for it's official launch. You can keep an eye on the progress from the front page news on the site. I will also get an email when it's "good to go". If you missed it in yesterday's post, go have a peek now. Thanks :)
PS, once it's Open, if you plan to refer / sponsor, I believe you DO need to be an Upgraded member. At least that's how I'm reading the info on the site.


NEW: Looks like the T2 Launch will be Saturday afternoon, U.S. time. There will be 5 hours notice given on the front page of the site. You will NOT be able to Upgrade yet, Nor will you be able to purchase 'Dream Positions' at this time. Just get registered and read up on how it's all going to work. Thanks in advance :)


PS: just sent an Alert out about this launch. Looks like a few people changed their email addresses but forgot to re-sign up with me. So if you didn't get my Alert, maybe that's why.


*** Registrations Are Open! The site now shows the Full Update of the Launch Stages. Here is the first part:
We are doing this launch in 3 stages. 
Stage 1. Registration Stage.
Registration is open to the public today at the following times. 
22.00 UK time.
16.00 EST.
17.00 CEST.
13.00 PST.






--- JBP-JSS: (the original, lol) is doing great and just because there will be another site similar to this one (as shown above), I am not changing my habits one bit. I love JBP and today they covered the cost for my Cat's injury and vaccinations, and that's not cheap! lol
NEW: just bought some premium placements in the JSS matrix. I still don't fully understand how that works but I hear it will speed things up so I'm in.


--- Bi-24: Good News - Bad News from Admin and honestly, am not surprised. Heck it's been almost 3 months running and we all know how these things work, right?
As of today, new member registrations are closed along with purchases of Ad Units via pay processor or account balance. Cash outs are still allowed but will take a little longer. Our ad units will continue earning 2% daily until they reach their full 150%. He also has a plan for generating revenue through other resources and we'll hear more about that later.
Well what can I say. Ivan's done a great job and I'll continue to keep you updated as I learn more.


--- CWC: managed to 20 cent my way up to $15 so went ahead a did a Token purchase from account balance. No cash out. Just a purchase to help with the cycling.


---

6 comments:

danish said...

Hi Judy
It's actually Sat. now at 6:32 pm est.
I have just used the link in your blog entry of Friday to register with T2.
Just wanted you to be aware of this so you can check that I'm shown in your downline.
regards
Dave

blondie said...

Just looked and you're there Dave!
Much appreciated!!!
Hope we're in for some fun eh? LOL
Have a great rest of the weekend!

Norbert's Traffic said...

Hi Blondie, I signed up with the link on your Lounge we will see if it is like JBP

blondie said...

Thanks Norbee,
I see you there too.
Yep, hoping for the best!

roberteb said...

me too blondie,
roberteb

blondie said...

You were fast again Robert, as usual, lol
Always glad to see you :)