Sunday, October 30, 2011

Sunday Updates :)


--- Tripler2: 21 hours into prelaunch and 1750 members! Pretty good stats for a new program.
* Make that 2060 members as of 6:00 PM my time.
Just a reminder that no money is exchanging hands yet. Level 1 upgrades will be available soon (maybe tomorrow) and you will want to be Upgraded if you plan to refer, else you won't receive any RC. Also I believe you need to be upgraded in order to receive the Matrix positions that will be given out after your 75 day term with a DP (dream position). Plus DP's must be bought whilst  being an upgraded member.
Level 1 Upgrades cost $10 per month via subscription, and Dream Positions will be $10 each.
Ummm what else? Oh the 'Logout' button doesn't work but there are a lot of things still being tweaked during this prelaunch. Stay tuned for more & Thanks to Everyone who joined from my link :)
** NOTE: when joining, do NOT use any numbers in your password nor any dot's (periods) in your email. And preferably a gmail account will work best. Thanks


--- JBP-JSS: as mentioned before I am not changing my habits in JustBeenPaid one bit. I have a plan for it and I'm sticking to it! Today is a cash out day for me so will be placing that a little later. Tell you what though, I AM really anxious for Fred to do the regular Tripler feed. Could give my JSS balance a nice boost. Waiting waiting.


--- KrazyMoneyMaker: Kent has added a countdown clock to the site with the Launch time. Nice. From what I can tell, it will be launched on Nov. 2nd at 2:00 PM my time, which is MST. EST would be 4:00 PM and PST would be 1:00 PM. Is that right? Yeah, sounds good to me. I'll be there with bells on.


--- GBC: received my weekly profit share from Gord and purchased a new K-Game 40 board spot yesterday using the earnings in my account balance. Right On.


--- CWC: New Blog Post. Go check it out and I'll share my thoughts in a minute.
** Oops. I forgot to come back. Got busy watching the Bronco game. Maybe I'll chat more about it tomorrow.
I think the Admin has the right idea and this should work out great. New members to the Hub will be in the Hub and the older CWC members will still be paid over time. What's not to like?


No comments: