Saturday, October 22, 2011

JSS Matrix Cycling

--- JBP-JSS: member report of matrix cycling...
Good news folks. Four of my matrixes have filled and cycled. That is 240 already and more to come. Time to load up on triplers.
So that's good news for sure. I checked my own back office but nothing happening for me yet. I'll check again later on :)
-- Looking at my JSS positions, I do see placements entered with today's date. Not enough to fill anything yet but the day is young.
- OK, all of my Matrices are now showing in the 'main' JSS financial page (the count of matrices). One of them has cycled and a lot of my referrals matrices have cycled also. And the day is still young. Woo Hoo!


--- Bi-24: trying to get an update, but Admin is busy (understandably). I can tell you that we ARE going back to the old script. We will have STP still available, and the re-purchase option will be Mon, Wed and Saturday again. Time Frame? That's what I'm trying to get a feel for. Will let you know.


--- CWC: stuck a fork in Larry to see if the HUB was done yet. He said about another week and thanks for my patience. Argh! Even though this MLM may not appeal to the cycler crowd, I'm willing to go both ways and see how it works out, LOL


--- 

4 comments:

S. Maine said...

That is good news ! Nothing happening for yet....but hope it will soon !

blondie said...

Hey Suz,
Talked to Gord today who is also seeing a little movement.
It's the cycling that will get me excited!
Take care

Anonymous said...

Ok Blondie Thank you for this news greetz Ingrid1234

blondie said...

Thanks for stopping by,
Yes Ivan is working on Bi-24 as we speak.
Have a good weekend!