Tuesday, October 4, 2011

JSS ... Gettin There :)

--- JBP-JSS: First part of the restart has been done. YaY! After you log into the Tripler, don't miss the link that says "Latest Restart". That gives you a Before and After picture of how it all happened. My Triplers converted to JSS were 65%, which looks OK to me. I have no problem rebuilding from that. Actually, have been doing it ever since we could (Sept 22nd). Buying in Lots of 4 this time to be able to keep better track of them converting in the future. Yes I said future. Am looking forward to the next six months myself.


--- Didn't get a chance to post a Happy Birthday to my Dad yesterday. If he were still here, he would be ... really old. LOL Happy Birthday Daddy!


--- Bi-24: Ivan's got a surprise coming for us that I don't even know about yet. Can't wait to see what it is. In the meantime, that 2% daily never takes a rest. Love checking my account every day and seeing that build up. Hey, when will my first 75 days be up? Ummmm, not till the 14th? I started on the 31st of July when we opened so ... I guess that sounds right. Cool :)


--- Got to visit with Olivia two days in a row. She's such a sweet girl ... not at all like her grumpy gramma, LOL. Anyway on Sunday I offered to exchange one of her new outfits for a smaller size (because I can't count). I did that on Monday and helped myself to 3 additional outfits while I was there. Even though I hate shopping, it was easy with all the sales and little girls clothes are just to frickin cute to resist.


Notice the blue jeans she's wearing and the little pony tail? Made me think of this song. Wonder how many of you are old enough to remember it?




7 comments:

random21 said...

Good day to you! I have a question that's a little dumb...what can i use the jss positions that were created after the restart for? Thanks in advance!

blondie said...

The JSS positions, once cycled through the Matrix will pay you $60 each.
Then you can use that money to buy more Triplers or buy more JSS, or just cash out.
Don't know how long that will take but I will be posting any news that I hear about it.

Norbert's Traffic said...

Hi Blondie's Judy, You bet I Remember. How they grow fast I remember when you first post. Your NOT a grumpy gramma you sound like a very loving Grandmother!

blondie said...

Thanks Norbee ...
but you don't know for sure.
I can be pretty grumpy at times, LOL
Glad to see you visit :)

Norbert's Traffic said...

I think everyone is grumpy at times even me sometimes lol.

blondie said...

No Way! Not you!

Have a good evening :)

Norbert's Traffic said...

Thank You

You To Have a good evening