Saturday, October 15, 2011

Happy Anniversary to Me (and Gord)


Today is my 4 Year Blog Anniversary!
Can you believe I survived this long?
Also Today is Gord's GBC 2 Year Anniversary!
Can you believe HE survived this long? LOL

Happy Anniversary Gord !!!

Four years ago my friend John twisted my rubber arm to start my own blog. Wish he was still here today to keep an eye on how his "grasshopper" was doing. I think he'd be proud. (har)

So what's happened over the last four years anyway?

Well, I've kept up with old friends, made a lot of new friends, and of course acquired a couple of enemies. That can only be expected.

I've been called an Angel, a Blessing, a Gift, (those are the nice ones) then a Hacker, a Scammer and various other entertaining names that roll off my back.

But who else has been doing the same kind of program blogging since 2007? Well, Paul at MNO for one. He's very professional and I've always wondered if I missed the boat with how I share program information.

Although I've been asked to, I won't accept money to write about, review or play in programs. I have always used my own money, so if I mess up, I lose too. Call me old fashioned but I don't post just because someone paid me to. And yes, those Admins have been persistent, hehe

So what's the bottom line? How you doin blondie?

Well I guess am doing OK. This past year has been a much better year for me. I'm just glad that some decent programs and Admins surfaced this year to make my life (and yours) a little easier.

I've learned a lot, I've played a lot, and I've met some great new Admins, players and promoters that can help us stay in the loop of things without losing the shirt off our back.



So I'll be back later with updates and the such. Just wanted to share my special day with you all and Thank You for sticking around and keeping me company.
I do appreciate every single one of you!!


Now I know I've played this song before, after I was called a Hacker. But I'm still standin. Much taller than my accuser is, LOL




*******

Alright, I need to get some work done.

--- Bi-24: There's some confusion around the purchasing from Account Balance vs purchasing from AP or STP fresh funds. I see something added in the member menu called "Fund Money", so am thinking if you're purchasing from outside, you need to deposit there first? I have a note into Admin, will let you know.
* Update: Gord bought in new today and verified that the Fund Money acts like your "wallet" so if spending fresh funds you need to deposit there first. Right on! AND I had quite a few positions reach their 75 day maturity today. So that makes Bi-24 Officially 75 days paying! AND I received a payment today also. Thanks to Ivan and all the active members :)


--- JBP-JSS: Still rockin my world but no new news today? Let me go double check one more time. Nope. Still the same ole same ole. However I can report a nice payment received overnight. Woo Hoo!
* Update came but I'll only post one part of it:
It looks like AlertPay has started processing credit card payments for Visa and/or Mastercard again!
Although I can't state this with certainty, among our latest payments received, several are credit card payments.



--- KrazyMoneyMaker: member count is only at 270 but Kent said he'll be doing a big promo for it this weekend. This won't launch until the count is 1,000 or so, and we'll get a day's notice before the launch. Well, I have every intention to 'play' in this one as long as he doesn't launch it at 3 AM my time.


--- We might break a Record here in the Denver area. Today's high temperature in history was 82F set back in 1938. Today is supposed to be 85F or above. So if it does happen, this will be our last 'hot' day for the year. Fine by me. I'd much rather see snow than burning up drying out grass.


--- Got a "Happy Anniversary" email from an Admin of a program that I don't even play in. I thought that was really nice of him. He seems like a good guy and I will keep an eye on what he's doing out there. Just not sure if it's my "cup of tea" at this point.


Game Tonight. 
Starts at 5:30 my time. 


Root for the Tigers for me, would ya?
It's another 'make it or break it' game.
They need to Win to continue on.


Go Tigers!!!

26 comments:

Norbert's Traffic said...

Hi Blondie,

I do appreciate your BLOG TOO.
GREAT JOB!!!

blondie said...

Thanks Norbee,
You're my first comment for the day :)
Have a great weekend!!

Fritzie said...

I'm glad to have come to know you too Judy. I always visit and turn to your blog whenever I have doubts or need updates. It's always good to know someone who knows someone in the program we're playing with.. helps put our mind a bit more at ease while we're playing with our money haha. Happy Anniversary to you and Gord!! Thank You :D

blondie said...

Thanks Fritzie,
I do like this stuff and enjoy helping when I can. Guess it's just in my nature.
Take Care (wave)

Terri said...

Happy Anniversary Blondie!
I'm happy to say I'm one of those who have had the pleasure of enjoying your blog for the past 4 yrs! No newbie here! lol

Don't know if I'll still be here in another 4 yrs, but I'll enjoy it while I can.

Keep up the good work and take care!

Tree

blondie said...

Thanks Tree :)
Well 4 yrs is a long time. Who knows what will happen to us.
I think I first met you around the 12dailypro days in MMG. You realize that was 2005-2006. Whoa!
Anyway, thanks for stopping by.
Wouldn't seem right without you.
Cheers!

Gord said...

4 Years of Blogging! Quite an accomplishment.

Happy Anniversary Blondie!

Thanks for presenting opportunities over the years which have benefited me and others.

It's the old saying "If you can't stand the heat...stay out of the Kitchen". That certainly applies to online programs where one has to "accept the risk" above all.

I never blame anyone for an invest gone wrong except myself. Accept it and move on... there's more money to be made. It's about constantly moving ahead.

Look forward to many more articles in the Lounge over the years to come.

Gord

blondie said...

And Happy Anniversary to you too Gord!
Even though I mentioned GBC's 2 year anniversary, I know before that it was GBSurf which started 1 yr prior. Quite an accomplishment for you as well!

I do appreciate you being there for me too. Always fun to throw new programs at each other and see which one 'sticks', hehe

Thanks for the words of Advice and Enjoy your day!

DaRock said...

Congratulations Blondie! Although I follow your blog every day, this is my first post...woo hoo! I've been in your Tripler downline for some time now, and would like to thank you for the advice and inspiration you have provided, even when times didn't look so rosy. I look forward to following your postings for a long, long time to come. Terrific job!

DaRock (John)

blondie said...

Thanks John,
I don't give up easily and I know things can't be rosy all the time. But you know if I see a fire, I will shout RUN! lol
Happy to see your first comment here. Now don't be a stranger. K
Cute Dog in your Pic!

Yesid said...

I knew your blog from a 9planetreviews link. Your post are always helpful. Happy Anniversary and Thank You!

blondie said...

Oh Thanks Yesid,
9pr almost feels like the old days already. Time flies eh?
Thanks for stopping by :)

Susan said...

Dear Blondie,

A very Happy Anniversary to you! I don't get to your blog as much as I used to since I am not doing many programs now but couldn't resist the opportunity to wish you well and say:

Loved the fat cat comment the other day...that's what it feels like when Dante walks on me with his "dainty" little paws (ouch!)

Loved the picture of the Understanding Women book but I think it might be the abridged version - hahahaha!

Have a great weekend!

Susan aka Phoenix14

blondie said...

Susan !!!
I so miss you being around.
Especially when we have Gord on skype, I could use the additional "roll eyes" when he speaks.
YOU know what I mean, LOL

Glad you made it here today!
Take care Kiddo (hehe) and keep in touch.

Randy V said...

Wow Judy! I remember when you started this and it doesn't seem possible that it has been that long. I guess the phrase "time flies when you are having fun" is true.

Congratulations and I don't go a day without checking out what you have to say. I don't do the programs as much as I use to but I always know if I do, it would be with you or at least have you look at it first.

I appreciate what you do and most of all I appreciate your friendship.

Have a fantastic weekend!

Randy V

blondie said...

Was wondering when you'd show up Randy. We got an hour and a few minutes till the next "game".

Yep, I've known you a lot longer than I've been blogging. I think it was you who introduced me to Carl Pearson and the Dollar Monster, LOL
Glad we 'cashed out' when we did eh?

Anyway, I'm happy to see you and glad you decided to 'comment' today. If you didn't, you know I'd be writing to you thinking something was wrong.

Enjoy the game tonight.
Root for the Tigers for me, would ya? And don't EVER stop reading my blog.

Have a wonderful weekend!

Niall E. said...

Amazing, Blondie. Four years already. I'm not sure when I first "found" you, but it was at least a couple of years ago, and like one of the others above, it was through reading 9Planets Reviews. I enjoy looking in here most days, and seeing what you and yours are up to, including your dogs, cats, family, and other assorted wild life! LOL.

I wish you many more happy years blogging,

Best Regards to you and your readers,

Will.

Ivan said...

JUDYYYY!!! HAPPY 4TH ANNIVERSARRY!!!

I am so happy you manged to make that far. Your blog is unique in a way that it aways brings a smile to my face while reading it.

I am so glad I met you throughout the years of online marketing. I consider you as a good friend and I am happy we share similar online experiences.

I will continue following you in the programs you take course. Your blog posts are always cute and funny and at the same time really critical and informative.

Keeep it up! I will always support your work :))))))

Ivan (Bi-24.net)

blondie said...

Will Beaver :)
That's how I found you too, through John's blog. Started reading yours and decided you were 'my kind of blogger'.
Glad you enjoy my critter stories and of course our online stuff.
Always good to have another 'seasoned' player around, if you get my drift, lol
Thanks for stopping by today.
Always appreciate your visits.


Ivan, my other 'kiddo', LOL
You speak too highly of me but don't stop now, hehe
Funny how many people I've met through JS that are still my friends today.
And once again I Thank You for helping me with facebook over a year ago. I would have been lost if you were not here.
Happy that our Bi-24 is doing great! It's in good hands as far as I'm concerned.
Thanks for all you do and enjoy your evening!

Profit Hub said...

Congratulations Blondie on your anniversary! You've been doing a great job and I hope to enjoy reading your blog for another 4 years! Yes, I think John would be so proud!

Petrus said...

Congratulations with your 4th blogging anniversary Blondie. I've been a daily reader for well over 2 years after finding your blog link on the blog of the late Micronuts. Keep up the good work and may there be many more.

Mike Holloway said...

Hi Judy
Congratulations on your 4th Blog Birthday.
I always "Consult" here before making Decisions.
And your Close Contact with Owners and Admin IS a Great Comfort.
Thanks for your Reliable Service
Mike Holloway
(BangkokMike)

blondie said...

Gwen, Petrus and Mike,
Thanks for stopping by today.
I do appreciate all the nice comments I received.

Got a sick kitty here so I will be scarce. I'd write more but am really worried about him and need to get him to the Vet soon.

Thanks again

ponpon48 said...

blondie..it take a long time to me to read your blog(french speaking),BUT,it is a lot of information for me.i thank you to be on line with your blog,and hope you will be here for a long time.

danish said...

Hi Judy,
Was out of town (at the cottage) this
weekend...so I'm late with my cudo's.
But they're none the less sincere. You and I first made contact through our friend John (js). I know he encouraged you to start the blog and was one of your biggest fans and supporters. His faith in you was not misplaced. It is an Honour to you, that you picked up the torch and have carried it high. You have remained true to the high standards he set with his writings and blog posts....and yes I know his was proud of your efforts and achievements. He would still be proud of how you have continued on since his passing. ( I almost wrote "carried" on but my fingers suddenly cramped up...).
Sincere warm congratulations on a job well done.
Look forward to many more hours of good sense & good advice and stress reducing conversation.
WELL DONE...Don't Stop Now...OK?
Dave Robertson

blondie said...

Thank you ponpon,
I appreciate you took the time to comment :)

Dave Dave Dave,
I think we first met when I offered to have a product delivered to me, to be mailed to you, because they didn't ship to Canada. Remember that? lol

That was one of my MLM's that didn't work out, but is water under the bridge now.
At least I got a long lasting friend out of the deal.

Thanks for your kind words and you know I think about JS often. Have thought about stopping my blog on occasion but just couldn't bring myself to do it. Maybe he's still here in some way giving me that extra push I need at times.

And of course my friends and regular readers keep me on top of things too. Would be lonely if I never got any feedback :)

Thanks again Dave and have a great week!