Saturday, September 10, 2011

Just the Facts Ma'am, Just the Facts

--- Don't forget to get Registered at the New Investment-Tracker Forum. It's open for new members and will be one of my main squeezes from now on. Forum's are always fun to see how other people play and think about these programs that we're in. Not to mention getting up-to-date information, since people are online while I am sleeping and 24 hours is a long time in this business.


--- JBP-JSS: Carl mentioned this morning that we could (should) be able to log into JSS sometime tomorrow? Then the Tripler perhaps a day later? Sure hope so. I'm patient as heck, but sort of tired of waiting this out. It's time, ya know? LOL


--- Bi-24 - The Power of 2%: (I just love saying that, hehe) Doing great. Earning daily. Fast payments. Great Admin. Supportive Members. Member count is at 944, and a Surprise is coming for Member No. 1,000


--- CWC: cycled quite a few spots last night ranging from position numbers 8717 through 11133. Tornado: Clear Skies. Too bad. I'm ready for another Tornado whenever it gets here. Also had a short chat with Larry yesterday about his plans for the new 'residual income' program. I can't share anything yet ... but the more I think about it, the more I like it :)


--- Got a few minutes to kill, so off to ShowBizHits for a little surfing before I go out tonight. 
Have a good weekend! 

No comments: