Friday, August 26, 2011

Trying to Comprehend



Woke up today with a killer headache. 
Could be the heat. Could be dehydration cause I don't drink enough water (shame on me). Could be stress thinking about certain program changes. Or it could just be "brain overload" as shown here.
Will try a couple of aspirin and see how it goes.


--- CenturionWealthCircle: just logged in to notice the "company profit" made from the Tornado last week has been moved to our main Token shares in CWC. I have quite a few positions and every one of them cycled today! Woo Hooo! Thanks Larry, Tirey and Members. Looking forward to the next Tornado and the other new programs they've got up their sleeve.
*Just noticed, the next Tornado will max at 150% ROI. Much better IMO.


--- Bi-24 - Power of 2%: my favorite 2%'er right now. Tomorrow is Saturday, another re-purchase from account balance day. Ummm, I'll decide later what to do there. I have no plans, no strategies. Just play it day-by-day. Works for me :) 


--- Oh gosh, thought I was seeing double. 
Seems I hit the = instead of the - and kept blinking trying to get it to go away. lol


--- JBP-JSS: Well I read everything in the updates. Then I read some forums (which I think is partly to blame for my headache), and I listened in on the last few minutes of their conf. call this morning. Carl was very cool, calm and collected as he always is. Such a soothing voice gives you a feeling a relaxation.
Anyway I see no reason to panic about anything. I am hoping that this re-start is just what the Doctor ordered and once things are underway again, we'll be better off in the long run.
Now he's saying Sunday or Monday for the new and improved site to come back online. And in the meantime, we should be getting updates from JBP. OK. That's all she wrote. I think. Feeling kinda spacey today. But I'm sure we can work it out ;) 





‎" Life is truly known only to those who suffer, lose, endure adversity and stumble from defeat to defeat!!!"

2 comments:

Randy V said...

Hey Judy;

I hope your headache is better...and drink that water. That is what the doc has told me with my stones.

Thanks for the Beatles...you know how much I love them...and We Can Work It Out is one of my very favorites...I also listened to several of the others.

Have a great weekend!
Randy

blondie said...

Drank a lot of water yesterday. Had to get up in the middle of the night, hehe

Yeah it is a great song but so are most of them :)

Have a good one yourself Randy!