Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Today is Tuesday

Just a quick note before my day gets going ...


--- JBP-JSS: payments normally done overnight are a little later than usual today. So if you're waiting on one, you should have it within the next few hours. 
I also asked about the server move. Carl said it should be completed in 1-2 weeks. Your marketing pages should come up fine and show correctly wherever you are promoting them. But the member back office is where the problems are (just being slow). A refresh on the screen should do the trick. If you can't get to the site at all, try another browser. Worked for me a few days ago when I was having problems also.  


--- Bi-24: don't forget Ivan is traveling today so if you're waiting on a payment or support ticket answer, give him till tomorrow to get settled again. 


--- ELITE ALLIANCE: to the person writing to me bitching about this program: I have NEVER been a member of Elite Alliance nor have I EVER made any sort of Video Speech for ANYTHING!!!  Now perhaps there's more than one Blondie out there since you wrote to me as "Blondi" and I always have the E at the end. Could it be an imposter? Pretending to be me? Oh Heaven help them if they are, LOL 


--- Not sure how many of you are old enough to remember the original Mickey Mouse Club TV show. For some strange reason, the words to this song have been permanently implanted in my brain, LOL 




6 comments:

Norbert's Traffic said...

Hi Blondie,
I remember the original Mickey Mouse Club TV show.I also remember the Howdy Doody show with Clarabell the Clown.

blondie said...

Funny you should mention that Norbert.
When I was born, my sister who is 5 yrs older than me, wanted my parents to name me "Clarabelle"
TG they didn't but I did get the nickname 'blondie' from my Dad.
Thanks for visiting :)

Norbert's Traffic said...

THANK YOU Judy,
I went to you tube and seen those movies it brought back old times when I use to see all these movies.

Niall E. said...

Hi Blondie. I'm finding it impossible to access the back office at JBB JSS today, no matter what browser I use. It's very frustrating as I wish to purchase more tripler positions! Looking forward to the move to new servers.

I don't remember Mickey Mouse Club. Not because I'm not old enough, but I don't think it was ever on TV here.

I hope all is well with you, Best Regards, Will.

Petrus said...

Hi Blondie,

I made a JSS withdrawal request and it was paid within 12 hrs. I does take some time and patience to access the site though. It's still my BEST paying program ever.

blondie said...

Norbert, Youtube is the best thing since sliced bread, LOL

Will, I'm having a hard time with JBP today also. At least my DSL connection is back. Lost it for a few hours last night and was having withdrawal symptoms.

Hello Petrus, yes I am loving JBP/JSS also. Certainly is a breath of fresh air.