Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Just Had to Start the Day with a Laugh :)



The thunder and lightning we had here last night kept me awake till after midnight. The weather reports did prepare me for it so I was smart enough to unplug my laptop and modem overnight. Didn't want to end up like Kent, the Global Surf Pro Admin who's modem got fried from that! 


--- Centurion Wealth Circle: (a small circle of friends) Well I don't think it's going to stay small for very long! 6,055 Members as I write this post. This program is growing faster than anything I've been personally involved in for a long time. 
- Note that the maximum number of New Token purchases via AP has increased from 10 to 50 for the 14 day period. The reason? Members asked for it. 
- Still no limit on re-purchases (or reinvests) from your earnings. 
- Cycled last night as always, some of my spots cycled twice while others 4 times. Overall, that's a pretty good daily percentage. 
- My tokens bought during pre-launch have now earned $18.80. Some of yours may be more or less since we don't all cycle the exact same number of times each day. Our profit share is based on real sales, not 'funny money', hehe
- Payouts won't always be done at the same time each day either. Larry has other offline duties to tend to on a regular basis, so he may even need to skip a day here and there. Hence the estimated pay date to give him some breathing room :) 
- PS received another payment today which of course bought me more Tokens in the process. Thanks to Larry and our circle of friends :) 


--- Was kind of stressin about something today so opened my personal emails to see what was going on. Thanks Paul, you saved the day ... just like Mighty Mouse would! LOL Is it too late to take a break?!?  







4 comments:

Ivy said...

Hi Judy!

CWC is really amazing.. I'm looking forward for it's longevity in order to help many people. How I wish I already have my pending withdrawals from the other program, it's almost $620 to date. That's a a lot of money to purchase more tokens at CWC. lol

blondie said...

Hi Ivy,

Well I assume I know what program you're talking about. Heard someone requested $40 and the pay date was 2 months away. That's just sad.

I hope you see your payments from there soon also. (crossing my fingers for you)

Thanks for stopping by :)

hammadkhan said...

Hi blondie. right now how much we getting in CWC. I mean 2 % daily or what, and we cycle twice some times too so basically whats the criteria. and other thing is i have not join the jss trippler yet . what u suggest me which one i join . jss gives 300% but 150% of it is from jss positions so we need more wait to earn 300% . so we can say that in cwc we get quick payments and all are from cycling and its 400% too . but still i need ur guidance which one to choose.. thanks need a explained reply :)

blondie said...

Send me an email hammadkhan.
I don't want to write a letter here in my blog comments and you asked quite a bit.
Thanks :)