Saturday, July 9, 2011

Hey What's New?


I heard this morning that the new HYIP (that I hinted at 'staying away from') that launched on the 4th of July ... has already Stopped paying! Now that's just a frickin out right scam, wouldn't you say? 
Thanks again to every one of my colleagues here who generously shared their knowledge with me. 


--- Speaking of paying: CWC Admin Larry posted in facebook that he will start doing our pending payments on Monday. Remember he's out of the 'office' today and needs to do a little more testing before payments start. So if you're waiting on one or two, now you know what day to look forward to.
Don't panic guys :-) we will process all withdrawal requests on Monday. No worries.
Someone wrote to me and asked me to "sponsor" them into CWC, meaning buy them a position. Well I'm not going to do that for a couple of reasons. 1)  if I did it for them, I'd feel obligated to do it for everyone, and 2) you can still earn on RC even if you're a free member. So get out there and do a little promoting and see how it goes. That generous RC builds up pretty fast.  


--- JBP - JSS-Tripler: received an AP payment for a couple of my referrals upgrading their JBP account for the next 3 months. Always a nice surprise to get those! Thanks to all involved :) 
Just noticed one of my downline bought 50 tripler positions today! YaY! 


--- Global Surf Pro: was gonna cash out today but noticed another of my positions will expire tomorrow. So I'll wait for that and probably buy a replacement for it once it's gone to pending heaven, lol  


That's all I got for now. 
Gord's gonna do his "profit sharing" thing tomorrow in GBC and wait wait ... got something else. BRB 
Nope, too early to share. Not allowed yet, hehe 
Later (wave) 


Chatting with my friend who is not in this Country, told him I needed to go brush my hair cause I looked like a scarecrow. He responded "What is a scarecrow? LOL" Guess he never saw the movie "The Wizard of Oz" 






2 comments:

Kelly said...

great to see Larry is working on getting everything done RIGHT, some members want it done "yesterday" but they do not understand what it takes to do all this. great job Larry

one thing Larry needs to do is send out daily updates in emails to keep members active, apparently earning is not good enough for most lol

if he is not good at doing update emails then he could get help from many people( i nominate you since you have a way with words) lol

also good choice on not PIFing people's way, most members do not appreciate it and ruin it for the ones that do

blondie said...

I agree with ya Kelly that Larry needs to do more updates. And they should be in one place where everyone knows where to find them.

Maybe once things settle down a little more, we can nag him about that, lol