Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Day-By-Day

--- Centurion Wealth Circle: we are officially over 7K in members now! Quite an accomplishment in such a short time. Congrats to everyone who's promotions and sharing are helping the entire membership. 
Just to refresh: this is a Product - Profit Sharing System and all profit from daily sales are shared with members when the cycling takes place for the day. 
Also tomorrow will be our Official Two Week Anniversary of operation :) 


--- JBP-JSS-Tripler: am always surprised when I receive the email telling me one of my JSS-Matrix positions is FULL and I received the $60 payment for that. Got one of those notices yesterday along with some very generous downline RC notices. Thanks to everyone who enlisted under me to play the game. We're doing good, are we not? LOL 


--- Did I just read the TAB sites are gone? Both of them? All of them? Some of them? hahaha Losers !!! (meaning the admin's) 


--- Feeling serious today and don't know why. 
*Not any more. The next post just made my day! 


--- This was too funny not to share. 
An anonymous poster just commented on my July 14th blog and said: 
July 19, 2011 4:02 PM
I think you are all crazy. I've been with this company ad2million for a long time now and I'm still bankin. Don't believe all the hype :)
And my response was:
And you are so proud of Ad2M that you couldn't even sign your name?
Who Is This? Carrie? hahaha

--- There's a member in the MMG forum who goes by the name of "day by day". Every time I see their posts, it gets me singing this song from the past. TG for youtube. Makes it much easier than going through old vinyl records, hehe 





2 comments:

Petrus said...

Hi Blondie,
TAB,SAB and all of the Hitcrawler sites were down for a long time but they are back again. I keep checking everyday.
Regarding the filling of your JSS matrixes. Must one buy referrals or do they fill automatically?

blondie said...

They're fill auto over time.
If you have referrals already, that will help. Else it's just a waiting game.
Cheers!