Sunday, May 29, 2011

TAB Update and more of course :)

- When logging into TAB (TextAdBrokers) today, I see there is an "Ad Claim Form" to be filled out in the Member Area. It does give instructions on what we need to do, so I'll go do my thing there now and be back later. 
PS, they still haven't created a small banner for us to use. If this turns out to be legit (lol) and keeps churning out the bucks, I'll be bugging them again for a banner that will fit on my side bar. 


- Got Side Tracked: Came back to update here, then I noticed an Alert Pay payment. Checked to see what it was and it turned out to be duplicate payment from the JSS-Tripler. Well, as much as I could use the extra money, I'm searching now for their "Contact Support" button so that I can report it and find out how they want it returned. More to follow :) 
PS, bought 5 more Tripler positions today ... from profit!  


--- McFads: had another small 12x12 finish up today, but it's still showing 'active' in my account. So I'll go ahead and surf for the day and check again tomorrow to see if there's any progress. 


--- ad2million: my friends tell I'm still the center of attention in the ad2m news update. They also tell me their expected payments are getting pushed farther and farther away from the original pay date. Don't think it takes a rocket scientist to figure out what's happening there. 
Go ahead Carrie... keep me in the spotlight. My updates will get juicier as time goes on.  


--- GlobalSurfPro: got paid today from Kent at GSP. Poor guy, he's got a problem with an idiot posting crap about him too. Well this idiot thinks that someone else is running the site and talking crap over the place. BTW, this the SAME idiot that said I was the Admin of Ad2M. What a jack ass eh?   


--- 

2 comments:

abhishesh said...

Hi!

TAB said that, members get paid commission from Hitcrawler.com bi-weekly 15th n 30th of every month. Can we expect a commission on this may 30th..

blondie said...

Well, since the day is almost over, I would guess not :(
I think they're still filling those 10,000 positions so maybe June 15th?
Guess we just need to wait and see.