Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Back To Work Tuesday & Pay Day

I love working & playing on the net, don't you? 


--- JBP/JSS-Tripler: while I was sleeping last night, the Tripler sent me the $112 that I requested yesterday, and Today sent me another $15 for my promotional efforts. Gotta love those fast paying programs, ya know? LOL 
Yesterday's JSS-Tripler purchases set a new record! JSS-Tripler membership is now 5,958 -- growing at over 100 new members a day.
JBP sponsor payments yesterday came within $10 of the all-time record. Our growth is largely due to the efforts of our promoters. Thank you! Please keep up the good work.

Also received a personal Thank You from Carl Pearson and Fred Mann for refunding the duplicate payment I received :) You're welcome. You know, and I know that honesty is the best policy. 


--- Surfing at GBC while I write this and am surprised at one of the programs I see going by. Why would you want to promote something that is dying? Doesn't seem fair to newbies. Well that's just my opinion and to each his own I suppose. 


--- McFads: noticed an overpayment in my account balance. Wrote to Matthew and he adjusted it quickly. I then bought a new 9x15, did my surfing for the day, cashed out and am a happy camper. Thanks Matt :) I do believe honest members should be treated fairly. Too bad other Admins don't feel that way. 


--- GlobalSurfPro: noticed some new referrals who joined and used Alert Pay. To show my appreciation and confidence, I just bought 5 more ad packs via AP myself. Thanks guys! I think you're going to really like the Admin, Kent. I sure do. 
PS, was PAID while I was writing this post!! Nice :) 


--- Yes I keep poking if you've noticed. As long as my good name is being slandered over at Ad2Million, I'll keep my thoughts out in the open. What would YOU do if it were you? 


--- TAB: sheesh. I'm waiting for a written update from them. Someone said that they skyped with one of the Admins and were told they're opening a NEW program soon. Why would they do that when the first one isn't even working yet?? Well, I'm sure you can see where I'm going with this. Best do some cash outs if you have money in TAB. I just don't know what to think at this point and I don't fall for BS very easily. 


--- Speaking of BS, some joker is writing to me about joining ad2million. I told him to go do his homework and not to bother me with it. He's just a spammer anyway and not worth my time. 
OMG Wait! I just figured it out. 
MY REFERRAL LINKS ARE STILL ACTIVE IN AD2MILLION !!! 
So Carrie is using MY LINKS for HER Personal Gain! That's just WRONG! Somebody write to her before I do. Please!!!!! 


--- I am NOT joining AdProfit2Share. So everyone please stop promoting it to me. I would probably make a few bucks, but doubt any followers would. So am not interested. Thanks anyway.  


--- Hey I got new pictures but having trouble trying to figure out how to load them in this Win7 thing. Hmmm 
Well, wish me luck and have a great day!! 
- Much later in the day: I did it I did it! Will post tomorrow. 
Night :) 

No comments: