Tuesday, March 1, 2011

What Is Wrong With People?

Made my mortgage payment yesterday like I always do at the end of the month. Called the Bank this morning to see if it cleared ... and their automated information told me my account was "overdrawn"!! What? How can that be?

Well, seems someone got their hands on my Debit Card number and used it to upgrade something in Facebook for $100 AND bought some Jewelery to the tune of $983. !!!

Thank goodness the Bank was helpful, canceled my Debit Card and my account should be restored in a few days. But in the meantime, hope I don't need to spend any money cause it's all frozen as of today.

So to the IDIOT who personally tried to steal from me... I hope you choke on that new necklace you bought with stolen money! Better yet, go hang yourself with it. No one needs anyone like you around anyway :p

And yes, am being mean. This person didn't use it to buy food. I might have some sympathy if they were starving. But Nooooo, they bought fkin jewelry!! They should be locked up!!!

*******

OK, I feel better. Back to business :)

--- New program that I've been hinting around at should be ready by mid-March. So don't go spending all your AP or STP funds elsewhere. I really do think we're all going to like this new one.

--- Got paid from Ad2Million yesterday. YaY! And I also do a re-purchase every time I do a cash out request, anywhere from 20-50% I would guess. Depends on my situation for that week, you know?

--- GBC-Easy40Plan ... asked Gord to use my account balance to pay my PIF funds for March. Yep, I've earned enough in that to spend my usual $15, even though $6 or $10 are welcome contributions also. Thanks Gord and don't forget :)

--- Carbon-Profit is doing good and I haven't seen any problems anywhere. I've gotten into the habit of cashing out every other day and the Admin has been very prompt with the payments. I did put a nice chunk of change in that one, and since you can't re-purchase or compound, might as well withdraw it and decide later what else to do with it.

--- Cash-Twist: believe it or not, I had a level 2 down line upgrade to level 2 last night and I received a $15 payment. Yippee! So it's still going, just a bit slower than I would like.

--- McFads is doing fine too. Never did convince myself to play in the 12x12, but I see it's going quite well. Something about a 12x12 just doesn't feel right. Maybe it's too high risk for my tired old blood these days, so I'll stick with the surfing and advertising, building up credits for when I really need them :)

*******

One more thing, Pete has his "My Cash Cow Biz" blog back up and running. It's in my list of favorite bloggers when you have time for a read. I enjoy seeing posts from others who think and feel the same as I do. Love the 'Lettuce Story' Pete. Suppose I'll NOT be making Tacos this week, LOL

*******


10 comments:

Mohinder Singh said...

Hi Blodie!

You sure doing great with your honest blogging contents sharing out here.

Glad to have got recommended by my friend to join, even if it is as standard member right now, it is still worth getting confidence building after reading your blog.

yes look forward to your alerts and what is more now will safe guard my new to be piled up bal in AP for A2M :)

blondie said...

Hello Mohinder,

Thank you for your kind words.
Always nice to have new blog readers :)

I hope you do very well with Ad2M and anything else you decide to participate in.

Have a great day!

Pete the Canadian said...

Locking them up would be taking it easy on them. Y'know if this were another part of the world, Buddy would be at a minimum missing some digits if they got caught! That's one way to solve it. Would make me think twice. So the dirtbag should consider them self lucky...never dull is it?..lol...still sorry to hear it happened to you though.

blondie said...

Dirtbag is right Pete.

What's even worse, I just had to transfer money from another account so that my House Payment doesn't bounce. That's just wrong :(

Until they get the account fixed ... I'm hurtin.
Thanks for the sympathy :)

Randy V said...

Judy;

I think they need to lock them up, handcuff them and turn you loose on them. I'm sure you would make them wish they had never even thought about using your card. I'm glad the bank is making things right. Do you know how they got your card info?

I think I will do my first w/d in Ad2million. I think I will w/d half and reinvest the other half. Its not too much but I want to see how it works.

Hope you are well and glad you got your $$$ back.

Randy V

blondie said...

Hey Randy,

Yeah, it'll take 10 days though and in the meantime, I got bills to pay :( Argh!

Don't know how they got my debit card number. Been trying to figure that out all day. But at least that card is canceled and a new one is coming.

Ad2M, finally a w/d eh? Cool :)
You've been real faithful about re-purchasing and building your account up. You deserve a withdraw!! Let us know.

Take care now

Azlina A.H. said...

Blondie,

Nature has a wonderful way of balancing the act of taking and giving. I do believe what was taken from you will be returned to you multi-fold.

God bless you for your tireless work to help others succeed.

Big Thumbs Up!

blondie said...

Thank you Azlina,

I'll be happy just getting back what I lost at this point. argh

Appreciate your kind words :)
Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

When is the launch of the new program?Any updates please?

blondie said...

Yep, I posted the following on Tues 3-15

--- OK, today IS the 15th and I've been hinting around at a new program that I thought would be starting about now. However, seems to be a hang up with everything needed to get it going smoothly. So sit tight or hang loose and you'll be notified either through Alert or here in my blog when we're getting closer.