Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Updates

--- As most of you Ad2Million members know, there is a new update posted in your member area as of yesterday. Carrie strongly suggests changing your password to something more difficult so hackers won't be able to guess it easily. Also a minor change in the payout schedule (again) and a New Strategy for keeping our program alive and well. OK, all sounds good.
PS, received a payment from Ad2M yesterday. (smile)
AND here's something to write home about:
Congratulations, you have earned a commission at ad2million!
Your direct referral has spent $ 640.00 and
you have received a direct commission of $ 64.00!
Great job and thank you!
ad2million Team
Thanks to whoever did that! Just made my day!!


--- This morning I received a payment of $22.50 from GBC for completion of my $15 mini-board. So I immediately logged into GBC and purchased a replacement so I can do it again. YaY!

--- Received payment from Carbon-Profit yesterday also.

--- OK, today IS the 15th and I've been hinting around at a new program that I thought would be starting about now. However, seems to be a hang up with everything needed to get it going smoothly. So sit tight or hang loose and you'll be notified either through Alert or here in my blog when we're getting closer.

--- Not in a work mode today. Can ya tell?

Cheers !!





1 comment:

blondie said...

Ivy,

Send me an email please.

I'd like more detail on what you wrote.

blondiejudy@gmail.com

Thanks