Wednesday, March 30, 2011

May I Have Your Attention Please

To the last two folks who wrote a comment on yesterday's post, and to anyone else who has not taken the time to read the entire ad2million withdrawals page... I will post it here for your convenience.


Important Note:

* You are a Paid member with xxx total active advertising positions.

* You must maintain at least 1 advertising position to get paid and earn commission.

* The minimum amount for each withdrawal is $10.
*
1. Estimated payout processing time
$10 to $49 - 5+ working days

2. $50 to $99 - 10+ working days

3. $100 to $199 - 13+ working days

4. $200 to $299 - 15+ working days

5. $300 to $399 - 16+ working days

6. $400 to $499 - 17+ working days

7. $500 to $999 - 18+ working days

8. $1,000 to $1,999 - 19+ working days

9. $2,000 and higher - 20+ working days

10. Working days exclude Saturday, Sunday, Holidays and Disaster days

11. No payout on Saturday, Sunday, Holidays and Disaster days (Our staffs need some break)

12. The processing time is an estimate. It can be longer or shorter. You may submit support ticket, if your withdrawal has not been processed after 5 days of the estimated processing time.

13. The estimated payout processing time is subjected to change by our growth.

14. You can request withdraw once every 3 days.

*******

--- On Monday, I received an ad2million payment of $155.00 and it was paid within the Terms written above. Thanks to everyone who's supporting the program. Tomorrow I'll be making my usual re-purchase of quite a few positions.

--- Still can't SURF in McFads (due to time-outs) but was able to stay logged in long enough to buy my very first position in the 12x12 that Matt is running. Now, once my current Ad Pack expires in 4 more days, I won't need to bother my Upline any longer to surf for me. Whew! Wish me luck and same to you :)

--- I've been talking to Bill all day. Weird huh? Wonder if he can hear me? Oh that reminds me. Let me go grab the Collie picture for my side bar.

--- Speaking of Dogs ...

The reason a dog has so many friends is that he wags his tail instead of his tongue. - Anonymous

Don't accept your dog's admiration as conclusive evidence that you are wonderful. - Ann Landers

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than he loves himself. - Josh Billings

The average dog is a nicer person than the average person. - Andy Rooney

I wonder if other dogs think poodles are members of a weird religious cult. - Rita Rudner

A dog teaches a boy fidelity, perseverance, and to turn around three times before lying down. - Robert Benchley

Anybody who doesn't know what soap tastes like never washed a dog. - Franklin P. Jones

If your dog is fat, you aren't getting enough exercise. - Unknown

My dog is worried about the economy because Alpo is up to $3.00 a can. That's almost $21.00 in dog money. - Joe Weinstein

Ever consider what our dogs must think of us? I mean, here we come back from a grocery store with the most amazing haul -- chicken, pork, half a cow. They must think we're the greatest hunters on earth! - Anne Tyler

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea. - Robert A. Heinlein (my favorite)

You can say any foolish thing to a dog, and the dog will give you a look that says, 'Wow, you're right! I never would've thought of that!' - Dave Barry

If you think dogs can't count, try putting three dog biscuits in your pocket and then give him only two of them. - Phil Pastoret

5 comments:

Randy V said...

Great blog today Judy.

I love the dog comments and although they are funny, they are true. Its hard to find a better friend.

Ad2million is right on line. I haven't found very many as dependable as this one. Thanks so much for telling me about it.

Have a great day!

Randy V

blondie said...

Hi Randy,

Gotta agree with ya on the doggie friend thing. They are faithful no matter what.

Glad you're enjoying Ad2M also.
I just knew you would :)

Have a great day yourself.

Profit Hub said...

Hi Blondie! i haven't checked in for a while although I read your posts daily. I'm sorry about your friend and yes I believe in my heart of hearts that they can hear and see us on the "other side". Thanks for the dog quotes. I love those as always. Thanks again for getting the word out for great programs like Ad 2 Million and GBC Easy 40 Plan. I'm having a blast with them!

Bill Rodd said...

Hey there!
Newbie to ad2million. Bought 3 positions, then 2 more a couple of days later.
Love checking my account everyday even just to see i made another $1 today!

I am on 'auto re-purchase' and plan on staying there until i build up a good amount of positions.

Question: Is there or will there be a way to auto re-purchase a certain number of positions and have the remainder automatically withdrawn to my alertpay?
I see the advice of the split between withdraw and re-purchase, just wondering if it will ever be automated?

thanks!

And thanks for such a great program!

Bill

blondie said...

Hi Gwen,
Was at your place a few nights ago also.
You still at home healing that eye?
Get well soon now, and thanks for the visit.

Hi Bill,
I have no idea about the split in the future for the repurchase vs cash out in ad2million.
You might want to send a 'suggestion' about that to Carrie the Admin when you have time.
It's a good thought and I'd sure use it.

Have a good day!