Wednesday, March 9, 2011

How About a Moose Boost Smooch?


This would sure give me a Boost in the morning, even faster than the coffee or the cows at my fence today. lol

On Sunday (or was it Monday?) Gord introduced something new in GBC by putting our monthly PIF's to better use.
(PIF's = Pay it Forward contributions.)

It's kind of like a cycler where those of us who pay the monthly PIF's are now having them returned to us when they 'cycle' at 1-1/2 times in value.

Don't let him confuse you with all the detail in his GBC Blog or Pay Plan. I asked him to KISS (keep it simple stupid) but you know how Gord is. Always needs to explain things at the microscopic level, hehe

- So anyone can join GBC and play this.
- Current members are already having a blast with it.
- You don't have to buy a $40 Board position in order to play in the PIF - Moose Boost.
- If you decide to join us,
you will be paid 150% of what you contributed when your triangle mini-board is full ... and that only takes 4 people from what I understand.
- The Boards come in 4 Sizes: $6, $10, $15 and the big bad $20 Moose Boost.

- Bring in new members and you'll get an RC or Loyalty Bonus.
- ANY level of contribution also enters you in the Drawing for the $40 Board (K-Game) give-a-ways.
- Also a good step ladder to earn enough funds for a $40 board purchase, although that's not a requirement.

I am currently in the $15 and the $20 Boards.
The only thing we really ask is that once you get paid, you continue playing. This morning I received this:


Date: March 09, 2011 11:33:12 AM

Amount Sent: $30.00 USD

Sender Name: Gordon Boehler

Message: Moose Boost Payment.
Kiss the Moose and re-enter the Boost to remain in his harem. Thank You


That payment was from the $20 Board.
So I immediately logged into GBC, went to "Purchase Units" and selected another Moose Boost $20 from the drop down menu. On to AP or STP, made my purchase, and I'm done.

Questions? Comments? Concerns?
If anything more needs to be answered, I'll grab Gord or you can send a support ticket through the GBC site as well. Okie dokie.

*******

--- Today is another refund day for Synergy Money members who were not in profit in the end. However, I believe Ivan (the Admin) is having IP issues today, so he will get them going as soon as possible.

--- Ad2Million: over 9300 members, growing about 200 per day, and never missed a beat. WoW!

--- Just made a withdraw request from Carbon-Profit which I'm sure I'll receive tonight, like I always do.
** Yep, received a few hours after request :)

--- What else? Nothin? Zip. Zilch. Nada. OK then.

Happy Wednesday Hump Day :)

8 comments:

Gord said...

Hi Judy,

Excellent summary... Love that pic!

Gord

blondie said...

Thanks Gord :)

That's a Canadian Moose BTW.

I see they grow em big in Canada, eh?

Later

Gord said...

The Bulls can come in at over 2,000 pounds and I hear the Alaskan Moose are a tad bigger than that. Not something you want to tangle with during rutting season.

Gord

blondie said...

Oh I'm sure!
but I still think they're cute as hell.
I'd kiss that big guy too if he let me.

Susan P said...

If you go to kiss a Moose Judy just make sure it's not Gord in a Moose Suit, LOL!

I'm loving the Moose Boost too! I got paid $30 yesterday and like you put my $20 back in right away. This is a fantastic program from Gord and it should be very popular as people realize the potential.

blondie said...

OMG Susan that's hilarious!

We do know him too well, don't we? LOL

Agreed, as soon as folks realize how easy this is and how it can just keep going, I'm sure we'll be seeing more action real soon :)

kiancholo said...

good morning!

blondie said...

Good Evening :)

Did you have something to say or are you just testing my comments section?