Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Domain Names

When certain people who don't know what they're talking about start rumors ... I find it irritating and annoying. Maybe they're new to the 'net' and trying to look like a "hot shot" in front of others. Who knows.
In any case, yes we know Domain Names are purchased for a one year term. That's the norm. At the end of one year, assuming everything is going great, the domain will be extended.
How hard is that to understand? Not very hard at all.
So the people who think a program will 'close shop' just because the time frame for the domain name is running out, need to get their heads examined and stop spreading stupid rumors!
Seriously, I pay for my telephone monthly. Does that mean I plan to shut off my service next month? No of course not. As long as it's working, I'll pay it again and renew for another month.

*******

OK, let me take a deep breath and start at the top. Or better yet, here's something fun my friend Robert showed me this morning. I had to try it 5 times before I gave up. Still shaking my head wondering How??
http://www.regiftable.com/regiftingrobinpopup.html

*******

Was thinking about this last night and came to realize how much sense it made. In the last Ad2Million News Update, Carrie wrote:

The best strategy is to make new purchases at least 30% from each withdrawal and re-purchase at least 20% from your earnings.

And you know what? That does sound like a good Strategy.

If no one were feeding the kitty, the kitty would starve.
When we Re-purchase, we're just moving money around. All you're doing is recycling what's already in the program.
But the Kitty needs to be fed on a regular basis or he'll shrivel up and look all pruney before his time, LOL

It takes money to make money and I've made some decent funds here in Ad2Million. So I'm going to re-think my own strategy in order to help others in the long run. That's only fair, right?

*******


8 comments:

Gord said...

Hi Judy,

Right on about the Domains. I have a few and renew them after one year like the Blog. Who knows...might hit the big one in the Lottery and move to some remote Island without Internet. I'd probably go nuts without it but long as there's booze and women...I'll be living the dream!...lol

Gord

blondie said...

Oh Gordon

What can I say? (giggle)

danish said...

Re: ad2million...I haven't thought about it in terms of percentages, but I have established a pattern of
buying new positions for several days in a row ( usually a week or so) then I let the balance accumulate for 4 or 5 days, withdraw a bit and go back to re-purchasing more postions. Gets me some cash I can use, and keeps the program renewing...I think.
Cheers
Dave

blondie said...

Thanks Dave :)

Sounds like you're doing OK and have your own plan. It's all good ... I think. LOL

Have a great night !

Fritzie said...

Hi Blondie.. I tried the re-giftable link that you posted and like you I went nuts! But I didn't want to give up and have just discovered how they're doing it!!!! hahahaha love it! :D

Anonymous said...

LesterDsa

Hey this regiftable.com has been making me go nuts over and over again so my mom,how the hell is it possible ? hua!!!

blondie said...

Hey Lester,

I think Fritzie (post above yours) figured it out.

Maybe she'll come back and let us know the details.

Yes it sure stumped me.

Thanks you two.

Fritzie said...

Well, try this, whatever number or item you end with, when you try the game again, the item changes and all the other possible answers will have the same item so no matter what number you pick, will all get the same item you're getting! lol! I tried to trick it by giving out the same number twice in a row and it gave me a different item from the first one I got for the same number :D