Sunday, March 6, 2011

Did You Say Charming?

Had to laugh yesterday when a reader referred to my blog posts as "charming".
What? Are you talkin to me? LOL
They replied: "
Yes, charming indeed. Sometimes funny, sometimes royally PO'ed, sometimes a bit sad, and whatever else .. just a real life girl and we don't see that all too often on the internet. So yes, I mean it."
Awww, isn't that sweet? (blush)

And for my record breaking day, I think I answered more reader emails yesterday than I have all week. Not sure why. Maybe just cause it was Saturday, or a "let's email blondie day" :))

--- Ad2Million: a record breaking day for me with those wonderful "Congratulations" emails we receive when we get a referral commission from a downline. Yesterday I received DOUBLE the emails I normally get! WoW!! Wondering why? Surely Saturday had nothing to do with it. Could be because members decided it was time to re-purchase more, keep their money in the program AND growing faster for them. Sounds good to me and Thanks everyone!

--- Gord's working on something new at GBC so I'm gonna keep my mouth shut and not bother him until he's got it perfected and ready to rumble. I think you will really like this!

*** I think it's ready. Read the latest GBC Blog article first. Then if you're interested, Log in and from the main page, go to "Purchase Units". You'll see there's a new one added called the Moose Boost. I already bought mine. YaY!! But you will also read that you CAN do this for $6, $10 or the $15 that you're used to paying for the PIF contributions anyway. It works for ALL of Us :)

--- Carbon-Profit: just checked in there and noticed a couple of new referrals. Thanks guys! Gosh everything has been running so smooth it makes it hard to talk about. hehe Anyway, got Paid from CP last night too. Thumbs up!

--- I did NOT win the Lottery last night ... again :(

--- Got about 9-10 more email addresses entered into my Alert Service yesterday also. Shouldn't be too much longer before my next ALERT goes out. Are YOU ready for it? Yes? Cool

--- Joined a Matrix type of Cycler on the 24th of Feb. My gal pal twisted my arm to get in but I told her I wouldn't share it in my blog unless I saw it work for the "passive" member. As of today I have -0- downline. So am glad that I never mentioned it to you. I don't like to disappoint people but sometimes it's hard to know what's going to work, and what's not, for the passive non-promoter type.

--- I was just surfing at McFads and the site went down. No biggie. I'll check again later and finish my surfing for the day when I can.

Am glad that Debbie mentioned "Bread" in the comments here the other night. Got me groovin in youtube listening to my favorite Bread songs. Since I'm feeling mellow today (for a change), here's the one I decided to share.




2 comments:

debbie said...

My favorite Bread song....:)



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Q1kB0R4Ijs

blondie said...

Oh Yes Debbie !

Another great one :)

Thanks