Friday, March 11, 2011

Be Kind To Others

Trying to decide what to talk about today.
Too many things on my mind and it's hard to pick just one or two.

Let me start by mentioning that my Comments section is NOT for your Advertising needs. I've worked hard on this blog and have been getting new readers for almost 3-1/2 years now. So to you "promoters" out there who think you're soooo smart by trying to sneak Your AD (with links) in my comments ... Get Lost!!

*******

--- Gord's new PIF / Moose Boost in GBC is doing really well. He's paying out as fast as it's coming in. As a matter or fact, I asked him today if it would be OK for me to buy 1 position at each level. Figured that would help to push other people through the triangle into a Paid Status. He said Yes, so now I have spots in the $6, $10, $15 and the big boy $20 Moose Boost.

--- Ad2Million: still my favorite 2% Daily advertising cycler.
Just wish everyone was on the same page with their actions to help it grow and not just cash out for themselves.
You know what I'm saying, right?
And am not referring to new members either, who should be getting their "seed money" back, then playing with profit.
But once you're well into profit ... be kind to others.
Tomorrow I'll be re-purchasing another nice chuck of positions to help the program, other members, and myself.
PS, thanks to those who have been purchasing and/or re-purchasing on a regular basis with a fair amount. YOU are the ones who have made this program what it is today. Kudos to You!

--- GBC Easy40Plan: Bought another $40 board position today along with contributing to all the PIF's mentioned above.
Go Moose! LOL

--- Carbon-Profit's 2% daily is like a well oiled machine. Make a purchase, check your account daily, request your cash out, and be paid within 24 hours (most of the time). Nice smooth sailing since day one.

--- McFads: seems active members have been getting the short end of the stick with regards to Surfing Credits. All this time I should have been surfing at a 1/1 ratio, but I've only been getting .5 credit for each. Well, Matthew said we received bonus credits today to make up for it, so I'll have to check.

--- Cash-Twist seems to have petered out on me. But their referral stats now show your "personals" in green. I counted em up, and see that I got 21 referrals. So my first 5 who joined did well because of spillover. Now it seems kind of stuck. Dang :(

*******

Received an email this morning, which was longer but I'll just show you the middle paragraph:

I made my way to your blog and was shocked when I scrolled down and read of John Stankiewicz's death. I met John through various online ops probably a year ago. We ran in some of the same circles online for a while and then eventually went different ways. I kept an eye on his blog from time to time, but not in a long time now, obviously... Are you able to tell me what happened to him? The last time I read his blog, he was talking about how the fridge and the air conditioning were talking to each other... LOL

OMG that made me laugh and cry at the same time. Of course I remember that. John even warned me in private about how 'something' was trying to reach us and it was coming through our electrical source.
God rest his soul.

So as you can see, even after 5-1/2 months, am still answering emails about our dear JS.

*******

4 comments:

About ME said...

Hi Blondie,

I've been reading your blog every single day. I just want to ask something in Carbon Profit, what does 2% daily in 100 days? What will happen after 100 days?

Thanks.

blondie said...

Hello Asis,

Well after 100 days your purchase will expire after it reached it's max payout of 200%

So $10 in today will result in $20 paid back over time.

You can cash out from Carbon whenever your balance is $1 or more. You do NOT need to wait the entire 100 days to get your funds out.

Hope that made sense :)

About ME said...

Hi again,

Thanks for the info. One more question, do they keep track on our investment, let say i am investing everyday?
And is it safe to reinvest? I noticed that there are only few members.

Thanks again.

blondie said...

Each spend/purchase is tracked separately. You'll see the List when you have more than one.
You cannot ADD to one.
Each spend will run for 100 days.

I can't answer your other question. No one knows how long these programs will last. Wish I had a crystal ball, but I don't.