Wednesday, February 2, 2011

You Guys Up For Some Gambling?

Just got word that Matt who runs Mcfads (and is the owner of MyCashForum) has just added a 12x12 to the site. Well OK. I'm game. Here's the scoop:

Hello Blondie I have added a high risk plan,
12% x 12 daily non surf plan. please read number # 27 FAQ please. (posted for your review)
I have also updated the referral banners to reflect this new non surf plan. You will have to re-add your referral banners to your websites to reflect the changes. FYI the non surf plan we allow Liberty Reserve only. We are working with Alertpay on the fees. I will update you all tomorrow on this subject.

Yes. 12% x 12 days 144%

You can only cash out after expiration.

Expiration Plan:- 12% x 12 days 144%
In this type of plan, after user earn set ROA% daily, the rebate will not be added or credited to user balance until the Ad-Pack expires.
Say a plan is 12% for 12 days; after 12 days, user will have 144% of its initial principal added to his balance.

That's all for now. I'll be back when I wake up tomorrow :)

Next day update: Looks like I can't play after all. He only accepts LR and the minimum spend is $25. I don't have that much in my LR account right now. Probably for the better. These types of games tend to get HAR'd pretty fast. But since I'm in the regular surf, at least I'll know how it's all going. Later (wave)

*******

4 comments:

tony said...

wow!!!! i am licking my chops, so much to spend, so much to make, you lil ripper lol

blondie said...

Well turns out I can't play after all.
Since he only takes LR, I don't have any of that left. Not enough to play with anyway.
Have fun if you do :)

tony said...

could go out in a blaze of glory, or i will be sifting thru the food bins in 12 days time!

blondie said...

Well guess we'll see then eh?
Let us know how you do.