Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Oh I'm Just Cold ... brrrrrr


The cold weather continues here, as it does across the States. Today's high temp will be 8 F, but they say tomorrow we'll get above freezing. Whew!

Of course my cats were inside all day yesterday. They won't even step out of the house when it's this cold. Smart cats, LOL

I did put food out for the skunks, but there was no sign of them either. Maybe after it warms up a little, they'll come out of their holes for a bite to eat. We'll see.

*******

--- Good News at SynergyMoney and I'm really happy about the latest change ... part of it being that the Serial Premium plan has been discontinued. So now you don't need to be concerned about having a "premium" in place before investing into the Serial Advanced plan. What does that mean to you?
It means the minimum to join in the Serial Plan is now $30 (instead of $100) and you'll still be "twisted" (haha) by receiving your principal back over the course of 60 days in 4 equal installments. Not to mention the 2% Daily that you earn along the way. Total ROI 175% YaY!!
Gimme a holler if you have questions, or read the entire update on the site, or you can come to the MMG Forum thread. There's always someone around who can answer if you can't find me. K

--- I got nothin else up my sleeve at the moment.

Best wishes to go my friend Brian who's Dr told him he might have swine flu. What? That's just crazy. Anyway we wish him well and hope he's NOT that sick. Sheesh. We joke about it all the time but I've never known anyone who's actually had it. I hope the Dr is wrong. Get Well Soon Brian :))

*******

2 comments:

Andreas Friend said...

Lol! that cat looks nearly identical to the part maine coon kitten I have running around the house, right now she doesn't have frosted whiskers and startled eyes but I've seen that too!

blondie said...

Glad you liked the pic.
When I saw it the other day, just knew I had to post it to make a point, LOL
Take care :)