Saturday, February 19, 2011

New 2% Daily

Decided to leave this post up for Sunday as well.
I may add to it if I think of anything else of importance.
And No, you don't "have to" listen to Queen again if you don't want to. LOL
-------------

Am gonna repeat what I said last night cause if you checked my blog early in the day, then you missed it. So here it is again, *with updates this time:

Just placed a banner for a new program that opened yesterday called Carbon-Profit. Recommended by a good friend of mine who knows the Admin. OK. If they say it's ok, then it must be ok.

- Pays 2% Daily for 100 days
- Accepts AP, LR and PM
- Minimum spend is $5 - Maximum 5K (giggle)
- Compounding is not allowed.
- Sponsoring is Not required to earn, although ...
- Referral commissions are
between 3-5% depending on your spend
- Interest is paid every 24 hours from the time of your deposit
-
Cash outs are allowed daily and the minimum is 1.00. Allow 24-48 hours for completion.

OK then, don't bet the farm, enjoy yourself and have a great night!

* Checking one of the forum threads today, looks like we've got some monitors coming in to 'play', which is fine and they should bring in a good crowd themselves.
* Remember this just launched 2 days ago and I am # 187.
* Am going to add more funds later on (after my sponsor does), since the RC you receive is based on your own spend.

** More funds added. Am in a good place now. Gotta remember you will see your spend back after the first 50 days. The 2nd 50 days is all profit. So I've added a nice chunk of change to get it going, LOL
Good Luck to everyone who joins :))

*** Read this in the forum yesterday and I will quote Susan:
For people who like Ad2Million I think this is a similar program (although a hyip) but with lower referral commission and an earnings cap.
With the no-compounding and the earnings cap, you are forced to put fresh funds in rather than re-cycling the same money over and over. Not saying there's anything wrong with Ad2M because it HAS been perfect for almost 6 months now. Am just thinking that Carbon's plan could last even longer because of those differences. Besides, it's always more fun to spread your seeds around, just in case one doesn't grow as fast as the others.

*******

Is today Saturday? Cool. I get my new Tires put on today.

*******

--- Ad2Million: Not much to say other than everything is going puuuurfect. Meow =^..^=

--- GBC-Easy40Plan: tomorrow is profit share day.

--- Cash-Twist: well, I've done OK there but it seems to have slowed a bit. How are you guys doing? Making any progress with promoting / sharing it?

--- Mcfads: guess it didn't occur to me that our daily earnings were separate like our spends. What? Well I have enough to withdraw (combined over 2 spends), but since they're separate (like the spends) I need to wait till I have a little more.

*******

You guys already know I'm a screwball, right? OK
Was down in the basement doing laundry and found myself staring at a giant "Detroit Red Wings" wall hanging that my Son left behind when he moved. (Kids always do that, right?). Next thing I know, I'm singing this song. So I pull it up on Youtube and started laughing. What is this guy wearing? Are those shorts or boxers? O-oh, looks like Gord's got some competition now. hehe



11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank for the tip , I just Joined Carbon Profits and as soon as I get funded in AP I will have some fun Investing a little in this one also.
lot 1950
your friend from Texas

blondie said...

Oh Thanks Louis :)

I think it could be fun and always good to spread the 'love' around so it's not all tied up in one place.

Enjoy your weekend!

Anonymous said...

Hi Blondie !!
I joined up under you as well, just now, and im member #220 i think,,LOL,,,i just have a feeling this one will catch on!
I wont be able to upgrade til sometime this coming week as im waiting on AP. I promise not to "bet the farm" but i plan on a nice chunk too !!
See you out there,,,,,
allanz

xox-Missi Mi-xox said...

Hiya Blondie


LOVE Queen! Great song! :-)

Just cus you asked Cash Twist, well nothing for me to date ... but then gaining referrals no matter have never been my strong point so am not overly concerned.

Keep Smiling :-)

xox-Missi-xox

blondie said...

Hi ya allanz,

Yes I got a feeling too that Carbon will catch on. I mean why not? It has a great plan and with the 100 day cap on earnings, should be better for the long haul. Don't ya think?

So thanks for signing up and I'll be looking forward to seeing you around the forum as well ;)

***

Missi Missi,

Yep, that is the problem with the Twist. You do have to get at least 2 under you to be in profit. And I know a lot of my readers don't promote. Dang. Well... good luck and I hope you (or I) can get you moving in that one.

Go Queen !!! LOL

Gord said...

Hi Judy,

Watched the video

I'd have to lose about 50 pounds
to fit into those shorts

Girls screaming...probably all wanting to have his baby...lol

Has to be the moustache so I'm starting my own band..King Boxers!

All I nead is a lead guitar, drummer and oh yeah..an audience.

Gord

blondie said...

Well Gord,

I don't know about the 50 pounds,
but am pretty sure this guy is not interested in girls.

Hey I'll be your audience when you start rockin and rollin. That would be a site to see eh?

Have a great day!

naphtali said...

Hey Judy. Cash Twist has not been that good for me. And i have been promoting like crazy. Got one 'potential' referral but they never upgraded. Let's see how this new one does. Of course I will be joining under you; gotta keep evverything in order, LOL!

Love the Red Wings chances this year too!

blondie said...

Ahhhh Greg,
Sry about cash twist.
I was afraid that would happen.

The nice thing about Carbon Profit is you don't need any referrals to make money. But if you do get them, it'll sure help with your bottom line :) Thanks for joining.

I KNEW you'd pick up on the Red Wings comment. You never miss that. LOL

Have a great day!

Chris said...

Blondie - I enjoy your blog and info you share - I do use it. You've turned me on to some PROFIT on the internet. Thank you so much.
I have seen the phenomenal growth in ad2million - 9000 plus today. Do you think it will have to peak out. Won't it be hard to keep paying profits to all those people? I'm not totally savvy about this kind of program but seems like the demands will get to be too much? Any thoughts on this.
I do be sure to reinvest also when I withdraw profits.
Chris

blondie said...

Hi Chris and Thanks :)

Profit is the name of the game here, LOL

Of course ad2m will come to an end, eventually. Always does with these kind of programs.
But when? No clue.

I'm just amazed at how well it's been doing this entire time. And we all know, once in profit it's a lot more fun. Just don't spend the rent money or get carried away with the credit card.

Take care :))