Monday, February 7, 2011

Monday Already?














There's a gal in the forum who always posts the cutest pictures.
Just had to borrow this one today. Thanks treebartt :)

*******

BBL with updates.
I need to go to the grocery store first.
Would rather do it when it's 40 degrees F here today, as opposed to the 8 F we're expecting tomorrow. I do have good news to share, so come back later, K :)

Ohhhhhh, after grocery shopping, putting it all away, having a bite to eat and cleaning up the cat puke waiting for me when I got home, am feeling a little burned out now.
Everything is fine and dandy here, no fires to put out, and promise I will update tomorrow.

Thanks to the new folks who joined Cash Twist last night and today. I'm debating on upgrading to Level 3 because of the nice long referral list I see everyone building below me. Will let you know tomorrow. Am just too pooped to think about it right this minute.

Thanks and have a great night!

*******

4 comments:

celticboy said...

Thats a great self portrait

blondie said...

Of me or treebartt?

Except for the hair color, that IS what I look like in the AM. :P

xox-Missi Mi-xox said...

We must be distant twins .... apart from the colour and length I quite often look like that too hehehe

blondie said...

LOL Missi

Good thing the cats don't care.

Later (wave)