Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Good Morning, Good Morning

Here is another one of those songs that I hear first thing in the morning and the poor Cats have to listen to me singing it all day long, LOL



*******

OK, business as usual.

--- Being the 23rd, Ivan of Synergy Money will be paying some refunds today for those who were NOT in profit when Synergy stopped. The day is young so be patient while he works out the numbers.
* And here's the first post about it in MMG: Got some refund. Thankyou Ivan speak_cool.gif

--- Ad2Million: received a payment from Carrie yesterday and also re-purchased 5 more positions. We're getting closer to that 6 Month Anniversary and we're gaining a LOT of new members daily. It'll be at 7,000 before you know it. That's just flippin incredible!

--- Gord at GBC-Easy40Plan writes: A big GBC Thank You to member jobrick for a $30 PIF contribution today. How cool is that? Always great to see members helping other members even when they don't have to. We have such a good group there, ya know? Also an excellent blog article written last night which you can view from the main GBC site, then click on "The GrandBankClub Blog".

--- Carbon-Profit: received my first payment from CP on Monday evening. Thank You Admin and members. It's such an easy site to understand and navigate. I really like it so far ;)

*******

Hours later ............
Didn't mean to leave you hanging. I started looking at a $5 / 2x2 Matrix that a friend sent me. I'm trying to get some clarification on how the spillover works, because once I get my 2 or 6, am not sure I can be of any help to anyone else. And we all know it can be hard to find people to join, even for 5 bucks.

*******

No comments: