Sunday, February 13, 2011

Don't Get Me Wrong

When I wrote about Ad2Million yesterday, about re-purchasing and helping others... just wanted to get the point across that you're not in this or playing this alone. We're all there for the same purpose and that is to make a few bucks. It's all about helping each other out and not hogging the best thing around right now. Or as one of my readers/friends mentioned, was merely a pep rally or pep talk. Nothing is wrong there and every time I mention making changes to Carrie, he assures me we're doing great and no changes are needed right now.
So there you have it :)



Meant to post about some other things but being a Sunday, turned out to be a busy day. I'm sure you understand and can relate.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend time (unless it's over already) and I'll try to catch up tomorrow.
Night (wave)

*******

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Blondie
Thanks for a positive blog and updates.
I am in your Ad2Million downline.
We have all these decisions to make, 20%, 50%, ... to re-invest?
What about an option that will automatically split your proceeds 50:50%, thus we can stop worrying.
Best Regards
Marron

blondie said...

Oh an option.
That's a thought.
Like something you could "set" for how much you want to re-invest? Interesting.
Not sure if that script is capable of that, but you could ask Carrie in a support ticket.

Thanks for stopping by and thanks for being in Ad2M with me too :)