Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Doing It The Right Way

Just received this update from Synergy Money. I'll post it first, then my comments below.

Dear all,

This is an important update so please take the time to read it carefully. Given the recent circumstances in respect to the inflow of funds coming in to the Synergy Money payment accounts we have to implement some immediate actions. Let me first say that I will work out a solution that serves best the interest of the
members of Synergy Money.

**What lead to this situation**
The big ROI (considering the 25% return of the serial plan) and the slow growth during our 3th month. We raised bigger deposits during our 3th month from our old members who were increasing their accounts regularly but the new members joining were more reluctant to deposit new money in the program. This is simply a natural cause and it is better to take actions before the imminent end.

**What is next**
First step will be to disable all deposits and cashouts from the program. Also the deposits that were made this week will be refunded in full.
Right now I have a list of all the members and how much they have made or did not make from the program. I will zero out the accounts which gained profit. You can see if you are in profit or not by the ROI calculation on the home page of your back office (Wallet funding – Wallet cashouts).
The accounts which are still owed will be refunded to the point of breaking even their investment amount. In the case of potential opportunity to generate profit on the top of your principal amount, I will definitely take it under consideration and pay deserved bonuses to those members. The amount will depend on the success rate and how the process of those opportunities has performed.

**A matter of consideration**
The whole process might take some time. That is why I am going to refund specific amounts on biweekly terms. The first refund round will start on 23th of February. However, investors with losses under $10 will be refunded faster.
Each refund week I will be crediting your account with the appropriate interest on the difference amount (Wallet funding – Wallet cahsout) and it will be announced to you via email and published on our News section. I cannot give you an estimate or a number of how much that would be. Then, you will be able to request a withdrawal to your payment processor. The minimum to withdraw will be $1. Your accounts will be reflected with the difference amount of your invested money and your withdrawals.

I will be keeping you updated on regular bases. I am not going anywhere and the site will stay online for as long as it takes.

Ivan

*******

This is a very sad day for me and other members of Synergy Money. But you know, a HYIP that runs for 90 days without missing a beat is a success no matter how you look at it.

Please keep in mind that Ivan will continue doing payouts until everyone who is NOT in profit has their deposit back and is at a break even point at least. There's not many Admins out there who would go the extra mile for their members, whether it's a $3 refund or a $300, they're all equally important. That takes a lot of dedication and I applaud Ivan for his continued support.

He has been one of the best Admin's I have ever dealt with over my many years here online. He has done an absolutely wonderful job running Synergy and keeping up with all the daily tasks, not to mention the fun contests and ongoing upgrades to the site itself.

So without going on and on and on ... I wish Ivan and all Synergy members the very best. We WILL be kept informed on how the refunds are going via the site itself and news updates.

Still I am sad but we know good things don't last forever.
I'm just happy that I was able to be part of it all :)

*******

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm Pretty sad about this too Blondie. Ivan did say he'll start payouts around the 23rd of February and will continue doing so for 1 or 2 months.

Thank God for Ad2million...

Happy Days Goldfinder

blondie said...

Well Ivan will continue the refund process for as long as it takes.
I would like to think 1-2 months but sometimes things take a bit longer than expected.
But I do know that what he says is the truth and he will keep plugging at it for however long that may be :)

D2A said...

That worries me. I did a withdraw prior to him posting that message. Hope it comes through. This is a sad day. I hope ad2million can continue at it's current pace.

blondie said...

Well I don't know.
Send in a support ticket and ask.
I'm sure Ivan will give you the status of what's going on.