Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Cold and Snowy Tuesday :(

Yep, the cold is back, high of 6 F here today. Snowing again to the tune of another 6 inches. Depending on the weight of the snow, it's shovel or snow blower. I'll decide later when it stops.

My Cat wanted my cinnamon roll. Gave him a piece but he turned his nose up at it. What? So I put a little cream cheese icing in it. Ohhhhh that's what he wanted! He's the one we call "one ton" LOL

*******

--- SynergyMoney: 90 Days Running Today (not 3 months, that will be the 10th). And I do believe I'll have a couple more Serial plans expire this afternoon. Bought them on Dec 10 so this should be my 60 days completed, right? Very Cool :) Will check out the numbers and decide later.

*******

--- Ad2Million: Noticed a new update there today. Carrie is a woman of few words and there is a new payout schedule posted in the withdraw section. Here's what she wrote: (except for I fixed her typos)

News update 02/07/11 - Auto-repurchase; Withdraw and payout;

Auto-repurchase:
You can turn on or off auto-repurchase every 7 days. We are still working on this function. It will functioning at 100% soon.

Withdraw and payout processing time:
Our membership is now over 5,000 and grow steadily everyday. To improve our work efficiency, the payout and withdraw will be adjusted. The new processing time is posted to the member withdrawals status.

Great job everyone and thank you for all your support. Our system has become one of the best opportunities on the NET. We pay an attractive 10% direct sponsor commission. You simply invite people you know to read our fantastic testimonials submitted everyday.


*******

--- GBC-Easy40Plan: Was surprised (as I always am) when I wake up to find a $25 payout in my AP account sent from Gord at GBC. Whoo Hooooo!! I've got quite a few of those $40's running now, and a $75 also ... all built from that one (or two) starting purchases of a $40 board. Right on and Thanks to all.

*******

--- Cash-Twist: This is turning into a LOT of fun. Looking at my back office stats today, I see that:

- My Level 1 is filled with my first 5 referrals (that's $9 x 5 for me)
- Those first 5 are still receiving 'spillover' from new folks joining from my link (that explains why you pay the $9 to someone else now, and not me)
- 4 out of those 5 referrals have upgraded to Level 2
- My Level 2 downline already has 14 out of 25 (to fill it)
- I have received one $15 pmt from Susan (who's under Gord) for her Level 2 upgrade
- Level 3 downline shows 9 people. Level 4 shows 3 people.

So those who have joined are promoting and getting a good number of referrals for themselves. I am also diligently helping with the "spillover" as much as I can. All the 'details' on what I'm saying here are on the 2nd page of the site (more details link, bottom of page).
From what I can tell, we're building up a pretty good team of members in a short time. Way to go guys! Keep up the good work and we'll all be in profit before ya know it.

* Later in the day update: Received another payment for a Level 2 from downline. So I went ahead and upgraded myself to Level 3 so I don't miss anything. Am not going to "twist" quite yet. I'll wait and see how it goes from here.

*******

Was chatting with someone today and the term "Against the Odds" came into the conversation. Well, you know what I thought of, right? Sad but that's just the way it is sometimes.




No comments: