Thursday, February 10, 2011

As The Dust Settles

I'm sure the dust is still settling over at SynergyMoney since not everyone reads their email daily. So I'll put it aside for now and move on to my other stuff. Ivan did tell me though that he's received some nice emails from members supporting SM. That's really good to hear. We all know he's doing the right thing and I'm happy that everyone else is seeing that too. Thanks guys!

*******

--- Ad2Million continues to rock and I re-purchased 5 more positions this morning. Now over 5400 members and our 6th month anniversary is right around the corner. That's just incredible! I personally am still getting new referrals and the most recent (paid ref) who joined on January 27th is already at 65 positions. Way to Go!

--- Gord over at GBC-Easy40Plan never stops working doing our board placements, payouts and that nice little 'profit share' thingy he does for us. You know, that covers my PIF contribution every month thanks to my referrals who contribute and thanks to Gord for sharing. So back in the pot it goes, always anxious to see who the next $40 Board Winner is.

--- Cash-Twist is going very well so far. Of course when I first announced it, got a good handful of new members. Now it's tapered off a bit, which is fine and as people grow their own downline and start earning, they're seeing the big picture as well. Yes I am at Level 3 now and enjoying every minute. Don't forgot to share with others and let's keep this puppy growing.

*******

Mystery Solved.

Heard this song on a TV commercial two nights ago. What IS that song and where do I know that from? Think think think. Nada. Went to bed, but heard it again last night. Then "Grandfather Clock" comes to mind. What? Where do I remember Grandfather Clock from? Keep thinking. Then I can picture a man jingling keys on a key ring. Hmmm So just before bedtime, it came to me. I jotted it down (so I didn't forget today) to pull it up on youtube to see if I was right.

So if you hear this song on a TV Commercial for Insurance (here in the States I imagine), allow me to save you the trouble of trying to remember where you heard it before. LOL




5 comments:

Randy V said...

This is memory day. My cousin sent me 19 pictures today when we were kids....old memories...then Captain Kangaroo that I watched as a kid.

As Bob Hope would say "Thanks for the memories"!

Hope today is good. Snowed in here...it doesn't take much to do that here.


Have a fun day!
Randy V

naphtali said...

lol! Judy what a pleasant surprise! I remember watching Captain Kangaroo in the 70's as a kid. Good Morning Captain!

blondie said...

Randy,
Old pics and the Captain.
What more could you ask for?
Yeah I heard you guys got dumped on.
Sorry about that but I've got enough already.
Gonna be 60F here on Sunday though :)

***

Greg,
Now tell me, did you open that while you were at work? If you did, hope everyone (who's old enough to remember it) enjoyed it. LOL

Later :))

Beth W said...

Thank you so much for letting us know where that song came from. I had been going nuts trying to remember which old show it was from.
Thanks.

blondie said...

Same here!
Driving me crazy for 2 days, LOL
Glad I put my finger on it.
Take care :)