Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Weird Stuff

Story has nothing to do with this pic.

Looking up into the tree in front of my house, I see a dead bird hanging. How could a bird die in a tree? Birds live in trees so surely they know how not to get their head stuck or foot stuck in between the branches. But from where I sit, it sure looks like a dead bird. The feathers even flutter when the wind blows.
So I go outside to get a closer look ... no such thing in the tree. So what the heck am I seeing from here?

Another weird thing, yesterday around lunch time there was a Coyote wandering around the farm looking for food I'm sure. In the middle of the day?!? Holy crap! Where are the cats??? Well the cats were all in the house, safe and sound but man ... something weird is going on.

*******

Had a quick chat with Ivan this morning who told me Synergy Money has been growing at a good rate. Lots of new members wanting to join in on the fun and profit. YaY!
This is actually my number 2 money earner right now. Only by virtue of it being newer than the other.
And if you guys don't visit the MMG thread for this, you're missing out on a lot of laughs. We've got some really entertaining folks in that thread that just knock my socks off, ha!

*******

And the other is ... Ad2Million, what else. Growing steady also and those cycles just never quit. You know, I was thinking about this the other day. If my friend John (js) were still here and 'working it', he'd be paying his Rent from his earnings by now. He always got more referrals than I did and always had more money to invest than I did. Therefore, he always did better than me. Nonetheless, he knew a good thing when he saw it and went for it. And so did I.
PS, got paid another $100 this morning. Thumbs up!

*******

Talked to Gord this morning and told him since I had more than $30 in my account at GBC / Easy40Plan, to go ahead and take $15 of it, to use for an additional PIF for this month. That should help another person to win a $40 position in the game. I've already won one so just Paying It Forward :)
PS, Congrats danish (Dave) for winning the latest $40 board position! Can't wait to see who's next.

*******

No new earnings in Product Shares today. And that's OK. I'll check again tomorrow .. same time, same place.

*******

And in Team Ca$h Cow ...
Congratulations to our Stampeder Star winner for December - Susan P.!
You go Girl! You deserve it!!
I swear, there is no better Traffic Exchange 'Guru' like Susan. She just rocks and deserves every bit of credit she gets from TCC or any other program she's in. WTG Susan :)

*******
*******

OK then. That's all she wrote.



4 comments:

Randy V said...

Thanks for the Beatles fix for today. Enjoyed it.

Have a great week!

Randy V

blondie said...

Welcome Randy :)

Hope all is well with you.
My week is weird.
Can't seem to get anything in order.

TTUL

Susan P said...

Awwww, thanks for the nice compliments Blondie!

Susan P

blondie said...

Like I said ... you deserve it Susan :)
You know everything there is to know about TE's. Makes my head spin, LOL