Sunday, December 5, 2010

Synergy Money and More, maybe

- Forgot to mention yesterday, my fellow blogger friend Gwen did an excellent write-up on Synergy Money in her Gwen's Profit Hub site. Go take a peek. She may have touched on a few points that I didn't, and it's always better to read more than one view anyway. Agreed?

- Ad2Million
amazes me every day I log in, see my earnings, read all the happy forum posts and testimonials on the site. And being December, already over 3 months old and 1850 members as I write this. Man, this couldn't have come at a better time. Thanks Carrie and participants!

- Yes I cashed out at AvatarSurf yesterday. I didn't 'play' with much, so did not make much. Am I going in for another round? Nope. Am I going to tell you why not? Nope, am just putting it to bed now. All I wish to say is good luck to all of you who have chosen to continue to play. And I honestly mean that.

- I need some help again. John (js, micronuts) had another blog that was through blogspot. Anybody remember what he called it? I have it bookmarked but it's on my old laptop that doesn't work so good anymore. Gimme a holler if you remember the name. Thanks :)

- Product Share members. Please read this. Was sent out by Gord on Friday via his newsletter and I thought you all might like to see how the profit share / income works out in the long run.

Hello Everybody,

In yesterday's newsletter I got into how I figured the share calculations worked with Product Shares and I
was not far off.

Here is an example and explanation from the Admin, Valerie....

The first way you earn - Is by sponsoring
others that purchase product shares -
Those on your first level - Every time those
you directly sponsor purchases a product share,
you are going to earn (10%).

The second way you earn - Is by way of your
indirect referrals - Those on your second level -
Every time those on your second level make
product share purchases, you are going to earn (5%).


The third way you earn - Is by way of profit sharing
- Even if you have no referrals at all, you can still earn
- Every time a product share is purchased by a member
any where in the system, the profit is going to be
divided amongst the next 25 product shares in line.

Think of it as standing in line at the water fountain.
When you get your drink of the water, you go to the
end of the line to wait for another drink.
When one share is purchased, 25 product shares is
receiving a profit. When the next product share is purchased,
the next 25 product shares in line receive a profit. This
continues til it reaches the end of the line....
then what? It goes back to the beginning of the line again.


Of course, if no one sponsored anyone then there would be
no members and if no one purchased product shares there
would be no profits and if there is no profits then there is
no profit to share.

So this is why we must all work together, spread the word,
promote our ref url, let people know what they can get by
purchasing product shares.

It really is a win/win program especially for those that choose
to purchase product shares and choose to promote it.


* Thank you Gord for doing the legwork there :)

No comments: