Saturday, December 18, 2010

Interview with Ivan, Synergy Money

OK, before I forget (again), there's an Interview with Ivan of Synergy Money posted on the Ratings page of the site. You can go there to find it or simply Click Here.

I really enjoyed reading it. It's very straight forward, all business, no bullshit, no fake promises, no hype. It's sincere and honest and tells it like it is. Yep, my kind of Admin and my kind of program.

I'm doing great there! Having started with a couple of Serial Plan deposits which, as they return my 25% principal quarterly, I am able to reinvest that into the Serial "A" plan and continue earning from my original spend.
For those who can't (or don't want to) start in the Serial, there's also the Starter Plans that pay a healthy 1%-2% daily also. Those you can start for as little as $13.

One more thing to keep in mind ... Ivan does daily payouts and the minimum is very small compared to other programs. Now if you're using AP or STP, you might want to wait on the cash out request because of their high fees. But if you're using LR, you can pretty much cash out every time you get to .50 cents (if that's what you want to do) since their fees are so low.

OK then, go take a look if you haven't already. I personally am enjoying every day there.
PS, don't forget about the contest in the MMG forum. Runs for 8 more days! Reminder: you must be an active (paid) member to win the contest, and that's only fair.

*********

Once again while I was sitting around scratching my butt last night, I cycled in Ad2Million just like I do every evening about the same time.

You remember what I wrote yesterday? Makes me feel bad that all I have to do to make money is invest money. Same goes for Synergy. You don't have to have referrals in either one to earn the same % that I am, but they sure do help with the bottom line. I think of my referrals as an added bonus and am extremely fortunate to have them.

So for the last hour of my online 'work' last night, I did quite a bit of surfing in the Traffic Exchange sites. I even bought some credits in one of them to help me get the word out faster.
I just felt guilty sitting here doing nothing, making money, while the Admin's of these programs are working hard for us keeping up with all the day-to-day events. Just trying to do my fair share, ya know?

*********

Speaking of Admin's busting their butts ... we have Gord. He's like the "old faithful" of his Grand Bank Club working hard for us in the K-Game activities. Then he also goes out of his way to give a share of what's coming into the program via PIF fees and profit.

Hats off to ALL the honest hard working Admins out there, especially at this time of year.

*********


4 comments:

Gord said...

Hi Judy,

Thanks for your kind words..tugs on the heart strings. But..to get anywhere in this online biz we have to work at it just like anything you want to succeed at unless your a wine tester or something. AH!...OH!...give me another bottle!

Love that pic...lol

When you got an itch it has to be dealt with

Gord

blondie said...

Gord, LOL

For some reason, I just knew you'd enjoy the butt scratching pic. Now why is that? haha

Later (wave)

Phoenix14 said...

Boy, I have heard way too much about Gord's rear and shorts this week! LOL!I hope I can get the Santa shorts visual out of my head someday....

Since I'm picking on Gord here I also want to thank him for all he does in GBC. I'm loving that program. :)

blondie said...

Hey Susan,

We do pick on Gord a lot, don't we?
But he started it, LOL

Thanks for stopping by (wave)