Thursday, December 2, 2010

Holy Cow!

Can't believe it's December already!
Was busy yesterday... made my house payment, went to the bank, stopped at the store for some 2011 calendars, then treated myself to Pizza (although I saved it for dinner). Cheaper to pick it up than have it delivered. And it was mmm mmm good, even reheated.

*******

Ivan tells me Synergy Money is doing just great, and from what I see in my own account and the forums, he's right!
Notice the new banner? It's pretty cool huh? Now remember our new changes. You can start earning the 2% daily with as little as $13. You do need to invest the min of $3 into Basic I, then you can deposit your $10 into Basic II and earn 2% daily on that. See the Investments page when you get there.
We want everyone to be able to play and profit, not just the big wigs, ok.

*******

Gotta love the 2% daily programs. Noticed today that my opening day spend at Ad2Million has cycled 100 times which has doubled my money since Aug 26th. Can't beat that :) Also with more than 1750 members now, looks like Carrie sure has the right ideas here. Hats off to you and your program!!
PS, bought 5 more positions yesterday myself.

*******

Being a new month also means it's that time again to pay the monthly PIF for Grand Bank Club's K-Game. Checking my account this morning it's building nicely with the new loyalty rewards and revenue sharing that Gord recently added. The cost to help in the PIF pool is $6, $10 or $15 monthly... whatever you're comfortable with. And "
Congratulations to member Universal for getting paid from the 40 Board"

*******

Who's a pro here in G-Mail settings?
When I go to 'compose mail' ... it's not giving me suggestions like it used to for completing the email address. It's just all blank now and I miss that feature. Any ideas on how I can fix it? Thanks

*******

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi, Blondie
Please help.
I read Ad2Million pages, but not quite understand. Please clarify for me.
Am I right that I buy 1 position for $10 and wait for that position to be cycled. And I'll make money from that? If I make money from commissions, where are the commissions from? Who pays them? Are the members earn money from one another?
Please laugh me for being silly. At the same time can you clarify me please?
Thanks for your time.
William

blondie said...

No No, not silly at all William :)

Yes the members earn money from one another.

Lets say you purchase a $10 position.
That will cycle every night at 2%, giving you .20 cents per day in your account.

If you bring in a new referral who spends $10, you'll earn $1 from that.
If your ref. re-purchases a new $10 from their earnings, you'll earn .20 each time they do that.

The position purchases are for advertising and non-refundable.
It is an advertising cycler that is paying 2% daily on all of your purchases.

Hope that helped :)