Tuesday, December 21, 2010

First Day of Winter

Well, I don't know what to write today.
First day of winter and the sun is shining and the only snow I see is up in the mountains. Which is fine cause I have to go shopping, again :(

All of our business stuff is doing just great so no need to mention anything in particular today. Except for maybe the Synergy Money contest in the MMG forum. The 12 Days to Christmas game is still on and will run through Saturday. So if you're an active member in SM, either put a snazzy post in there or just say what you like about Synergy Money. There are 2 prizes daily, one for creativity and one random. So you have no excuse not to enter. OK then :)

*******

Thank goodness for youtube and my friend Paul who sent this to me. Just too cute not to share.




3 comments:

Gord said...

HI Judy,

Man! Was the video hilarious or what..still laughing now.

Thanks for sharing and brightening up the Day!

Gord

Susan P said...

That was awesome! Love those patty-cake playing cats, hee hee!

I think we all need a little Christmas cheer so we don't "patty-cake" each other in the shopping malls...thanks a bunch! :)

blondie said...

Hey Thanks Gord,
Figured it would be a hit :)
Gotta love them felines!

Susan,
Just got home from the store. Happy to report that I didn't need to patty cake anyone.
No one even got in my way today... smart shoppers. LOL